Hey Reef are you going to have anymore.....

• Thread starter John Ditchweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Ditchweed

Whats up Reef are you going to have any more sonic blast/ blueberry blast seeds avail again...... can't remember the name but I know it was northen lights x blueberry....... had a buddy grow it and have to say it was one of the tastest smokes I have had........ loved the pine/berry taste......... wish we would have made a few seeds to keep for the long haul

M

myst

Reef said in a post around here, I think it was the potent purple thread, that he will not be using any Blueberry in his future breeding projects.

His Newberry is supposed to be a tasty treat.

J

John Ditchweed

yeah that is a shame the pinesol/berries taste was top shelf in the taste deparment........ been to long to remeber what the high was like

M

myst

There ya go JD. The Blast is back!

So Reef, it sounds like you will be doing alot of femming this season. I never grew femms. It seems like your feelings are that femms are good seeds to grow. I guess that was always a self-imposed fear of growing femmed seeds. I see how they have their place, like when you want a big fat momma plant.

What other cuts are you planning on femming?

R

Reeferman

I have sold thousands of female seeds and they were all 100% perfect !

J

John Ditchweed

thats good news....... I will be on the look out

R

Reeferman

I am bringing the " Reeferman classic " collection in female seeds mainly we are growing out all the remaining seeds we have of each strain and carefully selecting the perfect pheno's we will keep these selected clones in 3 countries and use them to produce the classic collection this way we do the selection for the customer I have been doing many many smaller STS reversals over the past 4 years on many of my parent plants to assure that I will never totally loose them I have also perfected the sts process using the formula I published here I have yet to find a plant I can not flip .
We have experienced only 1 strain out of 26 that produced about 10% or less hermies .
its a Thai infact my LP #1 clone produces more stable seeds when selfed than when outcrossed !
We experienced this years ago with fig skunk a very old cutt the mother we got from STs was better than the clone !
Reef

L

luvinlife

Hey Reef are there gonna be quite a few packs of the Kings Kross,LP#1, and Harmony or kinda limited?

R

Reeferman

I have lots of LP #1 a only a few hundred harmony and no kings kross left .
Reef

L

luvinlife

Will you possibly be droppin any other randoms when you put the others up? By the way much respect to you and your work, Ive always wanted to work with some of your gear and Im stoked to finally have the chance! Thanks for all you've done!~

Top Bottom