hey reef just got viper...

• Thread starter Crackerass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
hey whats goin on man i just got a pack of viper in with my order and was looking around and saw that it was
Blackseed X Burmese. what is blackseed and what is burmese? ive never run any of yours before, ive wanted to but just bad timing on when they release. im going to be running these outside this year, i will start soakin them tomorrow. also, whats the time frame on these? im at 36 lat and can let them go till the end of oct first of nov. will this be enough time or will they be chopped early? thanks man!

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
Bump reef you around any info man??? thanks

H

Hemphrey Bogart

From Reef's '05 catalog:

RM-33 Blackseed (Pure)
Price: $30/6 seeds or $50/12 seeds

Blackseed is a mostly mexican IBL that
dates back to about 1974, and fueled early
BC pot culture.It stands as proof that strong
cannabis is not a recent invention. It used
to called ‘the pound plant’ as it makes big
sativas with big yields. Great plant for
the Kootenays, where it was first bred by
hillbillies. It need lots of root space and
makes frosty light green lemony nice
sized buds. Old school sativa high. Great
for Breeding.

Inside Finish Time: 9-10 weeks / Outside Finish Time: Early Oct. / Variation: 2 / Odor Level: 2.5 / Mold Resistance: 4.5 /Yield: 5 / Ease of Growth: 5 / Feed Level: 4.5 / Stretch: 2.5-3x
Sativa/Indica: 90/10

RM-14 Burmese (pure)
Price: $45/6 seeds or $80/12 seeds

A highland cultivated landrace from Burma. True Breeding 100% Sativa within-
credible exotic and sweet aromas, nice
uplifting high. Anti-anxiety.

Inside Finish Time: 9 weeks / Outside Finish Time: Mid. Oct. / Variation: 2 / Odor Level: 4 / Mold Resistance: 3.5 / Yield: 3.5/ Ease of Growth: 4.5 / Feed Level: 3.5 /
Stretch: 2.5x
Sativa/Indica: 100/0

And finally, the Viper description:

RM-105 Viper
Price: $70/6 seeds or $125/12 seeds

A new generation sativa F1 hybrid of our elite Blackseed mother pollinated with a trio of frosty aromatic Burmese fathers.

The Viper is some seriously chronic sativa
that is required growing material for anyone who considers themselves a cannabis connoisseur or terpenoid enthusiast. She is sweet, skunky and piney with exotic aromas are hard to decribe but linger on the tongue for hours. Viper will soon be treasured for her frost caked greasy buds and refined very potent stratospheric sativa high. Great yields.

Finish Time: 9-11 weeks / Outside Finish Time: Early-Mid October / Variation: 2.5 / Odor Level: 3 / Mold Resistance: 4 / Yield: 5 / Ease of Growth: 5 / Feed Level: 4 / Stretch: 2-2.5x
Sativa/Indica: 95/5

R

Reeferman

hey whats goin on man i just got a pack of viper in with my order and was looking around and saw that it was
Blackseed X Burmese. what is blackseed and what is burmese? ive never run any of yours before, ive wanted to but just bad timing on when they release. im going to be running these outside this year, i will start soakin them tomorrow. also, whats the time frame on these? im at 36 lat and can let them go till the end of oct first of nov. will this be enough time or will they be chopped early? thanks man!
Yes that is enough time to finish them well , how humid is it where you live ?
they will finish perfectly by mid october put them out as early ass you can and they will get huge .
Reef

darkmatter

darkmatter

goodness for sure

grew it a couple years ago. i was workin at walmart and had it my pocket. man did i get some looks and sniffs. i think a guy might of said it inspired a song also.people will be feelin it.its got got a good name it'll strike your ass.

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks i appreciate the info. reef it gets pretty humid where i live.... im hopin with a good breeze goin all the time they will be alright form mold. im going to be digging different size holes for different plants this season because i dont wanna dig that many 3X3X3 holes. do you think a 2X2X2 whole will be good enough for these? what kind of yield would i be looking at? thanks again.

Top Bottom