Hey Sannie, Any more Herijuana IBL Beans Coming?

• Thread starter SourBubba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SourBubba

Ive been checking your site everyday looking for Herijuana IBL beans and they are always out of stock, are there more coming? I can't wait to get some of your gear! Thanks SB

N

NugarifiK

I emailed Sannie last week and he told me he hopes to have a batch around the first week of March.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Ummm..the first week of March was last week bro.....

S

sannie

We hope to have them back in around 3-4 weeks, stay tuned

greetz sannie

J

Jsän

shhhh!!! dont let the cat out of the bag!! i cant order til thursday. :)

Hey Sannie? I see you have the Chem X C99 up as a freebee.

can you give me a little info on the strain/breeder?

S

SourBubba

Hey Sannie I recieved my Herijuana IBL beans today. When I opened them I noticed the Herijuana IBL beans were very very small, probably the smallest Ive ever seen. Is this normal? Im sure they will be fine but I just wanted to confirm with you that this is the size they are supposed to be. Thanks so much and I can't wait to try out your genes. :)

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

I just sent off my payment for a pack of these today. Sannie, your freebie's freakin' rock btw. I have a feeling the ones I picked (Killing Fields x Madonna) are probably gonna be as good as the Heri beans.:rauch08:

J

Jsän

TY Sannies for the FAST and discrete shipping.
The madonna X Anesthesia is from Bodderas(opengrow)???

5days from NL to NorCal. /love

hey Sour, my Heri beans are small as well, i am Sure they just grow that way.

much love and thanks Sannie

J

Jsän

hey Prime, i will chime in until you get an official answer.

according to the site, there was a time where Mota couldn't grow, so he gave his genetics to Sannie. Sannie then took the line and inbred it under his (sannie) conditions/desires.

so yes it is the Original Genetics from Motarebel, BUT selection and breeding of this IBL is under Sannie's hand. so variations may be different from Sannies IBL and what Mota has now/ originally worked with.

Ppls correct me some1 if i am wrong in this, as most of you have been at this for far longer than I.

S

SSHZ

The Herijuana seeds ARE very small........ don't worry, they are fine. Mine were tiny too and they all popped.

It is Sannie's version..... and it's fine too.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

The Herijuana seeds ARE very small........ don't worry, they are fine. Mine were tiny too and they all popped.

It is Sannie's version..... and it's fine too.

the mom's were over fertilized resulting in the smallish weaker seeds
they should be fine if you grow them this year but i would not recommend storing them for any length of time

fwiw

S

SSHZ

The seeds weren't weaker.......... some strains genetics lead to small seeds. Sannie has spoke of this before- I believe on his web site. Typically, small seeds are often from sativa's, but not always. I have a few packs that I grow out once a year and in their 3rd year, they all continue to pop fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom