Hey smokers

• Thread starter TerpenePete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpenePete

TerpenePete

Welcome Pete, your country is beautiful. Understood it being Holland.

Exciting strains you are mentioning. Would love to taste the oldschool skunk some day
Thank you! Never understood why there are so many namens for us. We are called Dutch, we’re from Holland (or Netherland / the Netherlands)

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Spot on, I was scratching my head wondering which one I should use. Holland is the old word if I remember right..

Huge space you got by the way, sounds like a full time Job managing it.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Welcome Pete, your country is beautiful. Understood it being Holland.

Exciting strains you are mentioning. Would love to taste the oldschool skunk some day
Yes, I had skunk back in the day, late 70's & early 80's and it was nice. Good luck with your grows and strains, I'll follow ya as you check in here, it's a great forum. Cheers!

TerpenePete

TerpenePete

Ace killer is deadly. Some of the best I ever smoked. Double white I have a young mother I’m going to seed or cross or both. 5 alive is a very citrusy sativa dom. 700g outdoor and 500g indoor lemon lime with tropical notes 27%.
The Cannadential x Tire Fire is a real painkiller, taste is to much fuel/kerosine for me.

155AE0A9 0C4E 4658 8EB3 C31486035B77
9693B29D 8847 4C82 A979 B5441DD53F30
4FA1A1F5 6296 4B71 8D2F 1F8B8BE1D34D
TerpenePete

TerpenePete

HI pete,

sounds familiar :)
Thanks fsmidt! Glad to see you here, starting a new thread soon. Mimosa x Chemdog, making female pollen with the Mimosa and letting the Chemdog make seeds and the otherway around.
Got a tent full of Malawi, over 3 foot tall, got the Skunk powered up, Jack Herer males for regular.....pfff so many projects yet so little time

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hey Pete! You experienced w. Panama red ? I recently crossed path with a strain that name crossed with an indica.

Your skunk is high in thc and non cbd ?

Remember that strain got the blame some years back for sending people in psychosis. I dont know, probably synthetic cannabis for all I know.

TerpenePete

TerpenePete

Hey Pete! You experienced w. Panama red ? I recently crossed path with a strain that name crossed with an indica.

Your skunk is high in thc and non cbd ?

Remember that strain got the blame some years back for sending people in psychosis. I dont know, probably synthetic cannabis for all I know.
No Panama Red yet, got a good purple Colombian though. My Skunk is mild, smoking it for years. Got it tested at 18.9% THC and 2% CBD.

Top Bottom