hey!! such a great community

• Thread starter mystichaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mystichaze

Hey Everybody,

Im am new to marijauna growing and am amazed by the comradreship between members. I haven't started growing yet am still in the prelim planning stage, i want to create t,he cleanest and most potent product for my own use. Am sick of dry spells in the market and dealing with fluxuating prices for sub par pot. I have a degree in criminology and through my studies have observed the hypocricy of anti marijauna sentiment . I endorse it to anyone who listens and am proud to be a pothead

I hope that this site can solve any potential grow problems and act as a medium for further discourse of this miracle drug

Mystic

S

Stonewall

I'm new too and they dont seem too friendly around here. :/

darksideX

darksideX

hey mysichaze..welcome to the friendly farm..enjoi ur stay! :hi:
here 's a link to the GrowFaq's..lots of interestin' things to find..
->

I'm new too and they dont seem too friendly around here. :/

wassup stonewall..after one post on the side u think the farmers around here are unfriendly lol..take it easy m8 chill around..lurk in some of the boards..and i'm sure u will meet a lot of helpful and friendly fellas..
:damnhippie:

M

mystichaze

thanks darksideX i have been browsing...so much info, its a job just to weed through it all hahah. i look forward to growin some premo green with much help from the people round here:)_

mystic

Top Bottom