Hey there. A little introduction and how MMJ saved me from hell

• Thread starter SmokeTheState
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeTheState

Hey guys,

New to the site, but I've been goofing around and lurking this and other grow sites for a few years now.

Let me back up a bit. I was pretty much your average person, and one day was stricken with horrible stomach problems. Long story short these stomach problems have caused me to drop to an unhealthy weight, spend most of my time on the toilet. I was relegated to life in bed, in pain, or trying to sleep. School, work, relationships, everything became impossible and my world suddenly spun out of control

Through some research I discovered MMJ here in CA may provide relief for my debilitating symptoms. That and how common it was for those with my symptoms to try the same.

While living daily life is still hard, and I have found no cure, MJ serves as a much needed helper in my life. Without it, I could never eat, battle morning nausea, or even continue on with any semblance of normal life.

Anyways, years later, I finally have the resources to start a personal grow with a close patient partner of mine.

At first I was going to do something really ghetto and small, but I decided holding out for better funds would be more ideal.

So next week we get the electrician in to put a dryer outlet and a 240v line in, and I can finally start dancing. Not super positive on the method yet, but more research can never help.

Thanks for listening to my babbling. Stay safe out there in the jungle guys.

Oh, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

J

junior

Whats up Smokethestate, Im sure you'll find a method that suits you here on the farm,

A

Aredrik

Welcome to the farm.My wife and I both have similar stories about the miracle plant helping us improve our lives healthwise and get off all the prescription meds they love to shove down our throats.I hope all your growing endeavors prosper.

Top Bottom