hey there people i need a little help

• Thread starter werzalCHEESEhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

werzalCHEESEhead

man iv been lookin at my ladys and iv come cross this its a little to hard to tell u wats wrong with it from word so im gonna post a pic of it and see if any one can help me out with this cos iv got no clue of wat i t is or how iv got it i hope thoes pics can help u guys find out wat it is and how iv got it . like i was sayin the twigs have gone white and light brown then they just kill the hole stork off turning it white and light brown iv tryed cremfresh

Hey there people  i need a little help
Hey there people  i need a little help 2
Hey there people  i need a little help 3
Hey there people  i need a little help 4
Hey there people  i need a little help 5
Hey there people  i need a little help 6
Hey there people  i need a little help 7
mace

mace

Alrighty, Werzal, those pictures definitely helped but i still can't really tell what it is. That branch is clearly dead, however.

What signs do you see on a branch before it dies off?
What part of the plant did you pull that stem from, top, bottom, middle,?
You were saying something about it being a bacterial infection in your opinion, what signs are leading you to believe that? Are you seeing some strange growth on the leafs or stems?

See if you can fill out as much of this as you can for us.

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

Hydro Growers:
4. What type of hydro system are you using?
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using?
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution?
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water?
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution?
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution?
10. Does your PPM/EC show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check?
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check?
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
14. How close are your lights to the plants?
15. What size is your grow space in square feet?
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
18. How much experience do you have growing?

mace

mace

Oh, and can a mod please move this thread to the infirmary? No offense Werzal, it's just barely anyone uses this part of the forum.

W

werzalCHEESEhead

Alrighty, Werzal, those pictures definitely helped but i still can't really tell what it is. That branch is clearly dead, however.

What signs do you see on a branch before it dies off?
What part of the plant did you pull that stem from, top, bottom, middle,?
You were saying something about it being a bacterial infection in your opinion, what signs are leading you to believe that? Are you seeing some strange growth on the leafs or stems?

See if you can fill out as much of this as you can for us.

Soil Growers:
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

Hydro Growers:
4. What type of hydro system are you using?
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using?
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution?
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water?
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution?
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution?
10. Does your PPM/EC show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check?
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check?
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
14. How close are your lights to the plants?
15. What size is your grow space in square feet?
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
18. How much experience do you have growing?
im a Soil Grower all the way
growing from clones man
the plants are about 3 months old
the plants or about 2 foot
30 litter pots man
i useing gold lable special mix substrates
i water them every 2 days man and im using soft water not hard water
the ph of the water is 5.5
using canna boost all the way man
im using a foliar
im using 1800 watts of hps
there about 20 cm away from lights but there in cool tubes so there not no heat there just light
the space is 4 by 4 square meeters
the temperature is 32 and humidity is 17
how many plants about 6 plants
the ph of the soil is 5.7
theres no insect on the floor or on the pots there only one blue bottle fly in there what iv tryed to kill
and iv had about 5 years worth of growing

W

werzalCHEESEhead

if the plant feels dried out its probably an infection stopping the uptake of nutrients and h20 , infections can cause a blockage in the stem wich effectively starves the plant.

if it's stoping the up take ripz what would you say would be the best way to sort this prob befor it kill's every thing off

W

werzalCHEESEhead

you need to get your temps down too bro if your usin cooltubes how come the ttemps are so high? got a pic of your setup?

:pimp:[/
becos i got heater in there for night time cos its cold at night here

CBF

CBF

Supporter
feel your cans, are they nice and warm? i would say it looks like ya got root rot from here. and what ever 35C translates to, it is prolly to hot in there.

should try and keep your OP around 74/78F, and when its lights out if it drops to the high 60s your fine, even if it dips to low 60s once in awhile thats fine. need to keep your roots as cool as possible.

CBF

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
35c is 95f and that is way to hot for anything, anytime, even with co2 that can get sketchy that hot.

Tex

mace

mace

Try what the others have suggested. I'm watching for updates.

W

werzalCHEESEhead

feel your cans, are they nice and warm? i would say it looks like ya got root rot from here. and what ever 35C translates to, it is prolly to hot in there.

should try and keep your OP around 74/78F, and when its lights out if it drops to the high 60s your fine, even if it dips to low 60s once in awhile thats fine. need to keep your roots as cool as possible.

CBF

the cans are are hot on one side man but the other have got a fan on them .... might have to get some more fans

W

werzalCHEESEhead

il take a pic soon as possble tomorrow il take them cos the lights are on now and the cam in my fone dnt piick up the pic well ,,,,, and yes beefor you say it people i know i need a new cam fone lmao

W

werzalCHEESEhead

il take a pic soon as possble tomorrow il take them cos the lights are on now and the cam in my fone dnt piick up the pic well ,,,,, and yes beefor you say it people i know i need a new cam fone lmao

here is some pic's man of the grow room and some plants and buds there coming along atfer cut the other dead bits off

56ttggg
A
B
C
D
Dddd
Df
E
F
Fd
G
Iyy
R
Rrrrr
Spu
Tre
Uuu
W

werzalCHEESEhead

here is some pic's man of the grow room and some plants and buds there coming along atfer cut the other dead bits off

the 2rd pic is cheese x's warlock and if a mod see this can you delete the pic of my dog didnt mean to put that in there thank you

U

ukcheeseman

wersal cheese cheers 4 letin me cum round and hav a look bro it proper fuked up m8 i couldnt get my head round this 1 wen u look at the plant it got lovely roots and the lights r 20 to 30 cm way from plants wen u look at plant stem it fine at the bottom then about 10cm up plant stem it all dry out out im think of a blockage in the stem or sumthing could this happen checked ph was 6.2 and the ec was 1.8 and there not a great deal off salt builds ups ever the temp was ok at 26 humid was 55 so not that bad any 1 else wiv any ideas

U

ukcheeseman

hello ripz m8 i toke sum cuts of of these plants befor they went ino flower do u think that the cuts would hav this disease as there really healthy at the mo it looks like a buddin thing to me could it be m8 or would u say get rid off every thing and find a new source 4 cuts mate as searched long and hard 4 the cheese cuts and phychosis man

U

ukcheeseman

tell me about it mate there was leaf all over man he said to me he gona rip it all down and bleach the floor hopefully he does lol wat a stoner man wersal u got the strain so look after them like u would liked to looked after u no wat im saying if u need a hand allways about to lend a hand or 2 lol

W

werzalCHEESEhead

tell me about it mate there was leaf all over man he said to me he gona rip it all down and bleach the floor hopefully he does lol wat a stoner man wersal u got the strain so look after them like u would liked to looked after u no wat im saying if u need a hand allways about to lend a hand or 2 lol

yeh man im gonna rip them all out and bleech the hole room out . i know there some leaf about on the floor man really should have cleaned them up ... but the thing is if rip them all out i wont have the cheese no more and search so hard for the real one any one got any sirjestions befor i rip them out... i just cant live with out the cheese its so majestical spectacle in every way i know :sad0047:

W

werzalCHEESEhead

if i was you i'd get a few more peoples input b4 you rip everything out m8 for now just clean your room big time, scrub everything! take a cut bro but keep a real close eye on it and keep conditions perfect.

:pimp:

yeh im gonna clean it today bro got some nice bleech and hot water give nice wash down man .. il take some pics in a couple of days and il post them up on here so u know that iv cleaned it and not just sayin iv clean it :sun :party0044: time to get the rubber glov's out man haha and my bro just lended me his other grow tent so i can move all the plants out while give it a nice clean man should be nice and clean by sunday think il let the room air out for day or so :mmm

Top Bottom