Hey there

• Thread starter hindsMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
A Sativa like that? I know what's missing.......me. ;)

What variety you got there?

It does look healthy, but probably in too small a pot? Are you looking to transplant it?

hindsMJ

hindsMJ

Thats impressive, what soil mix are you using? You should probably start feeding them something (lets see what others have to say) it looks super bushy and could probably use some nutes because at this point the root system will have already colonized and used most of the substrate.
I agree but any suggestions

Eledin

Eledin

I would go with any true organic liquid brand. I personally like AN true organics, start with a small dose and work my way up until the plant tells me I should stay with the previous feeding. I found that its really hard to overfertilize with Iguana Juice anyway, but you also need microbes in your soil when using organic nutes. Otherwise bio-mineral is better than synthetic.

Eledin

Eledin

Shoot, maybe go ahead and toss about a quarter inch of worm castings on top of your soil, maybe pot her up like harpua was saying.
Thats a great suggestion. I would combine it with liquid ferts, Im just a sucker for them and I do my own super soil but its easier for me to find the capabilities of the plants when using both methods, my super soil for slow release and liquid organics for a faster response from the plant and hence from me aswell.

hindsMJ

hindsMJ

I would go with any true organic liquid brand. I personally like AN true organics, start with a small dose and work my way up until the plant tells me I should stay with the previous feeding. I found that its really hard to overfertilize with Iguana Juice anyway, but you also need microbes in your soil when using organic nutes. Otherwise bio-mineral is better than synthetic.
Okay cool im strictly organic to
Thats a great suggestion. I would combine it with liquid ferts, Im just a sucker for them and I do my own super soil but its easier for me to find the capabilities of the plants when using both methods, my super soil for slow release and liquid organics for a faster response from the plant and hence from me aswell.
I Agree aswell

Eledin

Eledin

If you wanna know why I prefeer AN Iguana Juice over any other organic fertilizer is because of the ingredients it has. Other brands like canna are not nearly as intricate, but Im not from the US and maybe you can find a cheaper equivalent.
Iguana Juice has: alfalfa extract, yeast exctact, soy protein, crab meal, fish proteins, bird guano, worm castings, kelp meal, yuca extract and volcanic ash. I honestly never seen a brand with such a perfect fit for organic gardening.

Last edited:
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Shoot, maybe go ahead and toss about a quarter inch of worm castings on top of your soil, maybe pot her up like harpua was saying.
A plant like that deserves the full earth. Yes to adding worm castings, peat, perlite, manure, compost. That plant has 4 months or more to reach all of its glory.

Eledin

Eledin

If you wanna know why I prefeer AN Iguana Juice over any other organic fertilizer is because of the ingredients it has. Other brands like canna are not nearly as intricate, but Im not from the US and maybe you can find a cheaper equivalent.
Iguana Juice has: alfalfa extract, yeast exctact, crab meal, fish proteins, bird guano, worm castings, kelp meal, yuca extract and volcanic ash. I honestly never seen a brand with such a perfect fit for organic gardening.
Forgot to mention it already has calcium and magnessium and many other minerals unlike many base ferts. It takes care of everything but a boost of carbs in late flower for fattening and maybe an organic pk liquid would be nice. For pk I use big bud from AN aswell, fully organic and for carbs I use bud candy organic all grow, for the microorganisms and then more dose for fattening. Palm tree ash is a natural PK booster but I never tried it so I cant comment on it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Iguana Juice has: alfalfa extract, yeast exctact, soy protein, crab meal, fish proteins, bird guano, worm castings, kelp meal, yuca extract and volcanic ash. I honestly never seen a brand with such a perfect fit for organic gardening.
A veritable schmorgasbord. A cornucopia even.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Iguana Juice is discontinued in the USA, seems like they ain't making anymore and it's way too expensive for a bottle anyway.

Fox Farm has good trio fertilizer, would get that over Advance any day.

Eledin

Eledin

Sadly fox farm is not available in Spain, I would like to compare them, seems like most people in this forum go with fox farm. I get 1 liter of Iguana Juice for 26 euros, is buying that tripack cheaper? Iguana doesnt really need anything to complement it with in terms of nutrients, maybe suggars and pk in late flower but thats it. I can however see the ingredients online and theyre pretty similar. Iguana Juice has more organic components apparently but it might just be fox farm not mentioning all of them, just like AN doesnt mention all of them in their official webpage but rather gives you a chemical analysis.

Top Bottom