Hey there

• Thread starter Jamaica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jamaica

Jamaica

Hey there,
my hole nick is Jamaica Nice, i am from south america, really south, from Argentina,
i am in forums since many years, more in spanis than in English because its not my first language. Forums like lamarihuana (iam moderator of Argentina Area), cannabiscafe, icmag, etc... i also create plantate.com with some friends in 2008, then i oppened my own growstore here in my country on 2010 and noy 4 years later iam fully dedicated to cannabis,
i came here looking for info and it looked a really good place to stay, i will share with you some of my grows.
on that forums you can see my grows too.
i leave a picture of my grow right now,
greets!
Hey there

(sorry for my bad english) :0)

masshole61

masshole61

Welcome to the farm! On a side note, with all the new and old screen names that are taken, I can't believe Jamaica was available! There are some really bright multi- talented people here. no matter how much knowledge you have There is much to learn here.

Jamaica

Jamaica

hey, thats a warm welcome! thanks to all,
Canapa, there are different genetics there, im coleccionist ejeje in the pic there are some Panama from cgb, and crosees, like SAGExDC, some Colombian punto rojo, Santa Marta, Critical bilbo crosses, Chemdog crosses, and i continue adding genetics jeje, some kushes right now, soon i will make a post with the complete grow.

Outwest, native no, here we have all european genetics crossed with south american genetics like paraguayan sativas or colombian, an brasilian. the most domminant plants here are paraguayas because of many years of pressed paraguayan weed.

Masshole, i know that, as i said i;m here to conntinue learning. thanks for the welcome!

Shawn, thanks to you too, i will update soon with a post.
i leave a pic of my recently made RSO

1514307 189038137970484 749273492 n

Canappa

Canappa

Ok from what I read you definitely know what you doing. Nice genetics, I am going to try my hand at making the RSO for the first time my next round. I have High Blood Pressure and I heard it the cure, plus many other benefits. Do you have a tip on making the RSO?

Power OG

Power OG

welcome to the farm! thats some fire genetics bro! im glad you here,i know i will be checkin you out. the farm is the place to be alot of great, dedicated farmers on here. mi casa su casa.

Jamaica

Jamaica

hey thanks again,
the truth is i made it three times, not so many tips.
just these:
use TriDistilated Cereal Alcohol
don't let the buds and the alcohol toghether for more than 3 minutes
be careful with the filtration, an error here will mess up the rso
be patient till the end, its important not to leave alcohol on it it takes a couple of hours but it worth it

Thanks powerOG!

leave a pic of one of my favourite

1491746 187723724768592 234782934 n

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Bienvenidos a la hacienda aqui. (Mi espanol no es bueno, pero lo tratar... trata? Trato? no se).

I just read that you're experiencing a very bad heat wave down there, 113*F?

Drifting13

Drifting13

Pull up a chair and sit a while, Jamaica. Welcome to the Farm.

Jamaica

Jamaica

jajaaaaa you make me laugh!
excellent video, thanks for the welcome and for the words about my english

i recently finish transplanting some clones, the bigger ones....
regular seeds are like this today:

DSC 0001

:)

Canappa

Canappa

jajaaaaa you make me laugh!
excellent video, thanks for the welcome and for the words about my english

i recently finish transplanting some clones, the bigger ones....
regular seeds are like this today:

View attachment 365417
:)

Nice Jamaica, leaf structure looks sativa, I will be pulling chair and checking it out from time to time. I like to see other people from different parts of the world growing the most forbidden plant on this earth. But things are changing people are seeing things differently. Thanks for sharing

Jamaica

Jamaica

Bienvenidos a la hacienda aqui. (Mi espanol no es bueno, pero lo tratar... trata? Trato? no se).

I just read that you're experiencing a very bad heat wave down there, 113*F?

hey sorry i missed this!!

Temperature here was arround 40-45 Celsius its like 100-1110F

a pic here:
1491755 183456625195302 422746711 n

Podes hablarme en castellano si queres! "mi espaniol no es bueno pero lo intento" seria como debes decirlo! jaja
thanks again!

Canappa, no problem, love to share, they are mostly htbrids, real sativas arent yet there... i have some original haze x old timer haze, some punto rojo, etc! jejeje
much more for comming!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Are those wood shavings you're using for mulch? Like as is used for, say, bedding in a horse's stall? They don't look worse for the wear as far as the heat goes, even being in those nursery pots.

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

Welcome Jamaica Nice. I've long been curious on the scene in South America. Looking forward to seeing your grows.

Top Bottom