hey urkel!

• Thread starter shamus dolan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I was going to bid on the urkel medely,and my computer said a day and a half left on auction.got up this morn and the gear was gone(what happened)?please tell me there is going to be more urkel around in the near future!!!........

shamus:sun2:

B

bobpeto

The medely from OG Raskal? This is the mosca forum bro, don't think mosca had anything to do with Raskalz Urkle medely, did he?

Bob

O

ograskal

Yeah these are from me..Since these are going for such a high price I'm gonna through in a free pack of White Fires to the winning bidder..~ogr

OGsus

OGsus

Yeah these are from me..Since these are going for such a high price I'm gonna through in a free pack of White Fires to the winning bidder..~ogr

that is good shit raskal. reminds me of when the alien kushes were up for bid. Obsoul33t kicked down an extra pack of alien kush to the winner. whoever that lucky mofo was. your definatly a breeder with class. keep it up homie..

true grit

true grit

Holy snikes.....were these relist auctions? Or new stock?....

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
It went crazy we where bidding in the $900.00 range when it closed fuck I want those beans I have every thing else I wanted from ogr:damnhippie:..JACK

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
damn that some cake but well worth it i got me a pack of these i just wish breeders could seperate these mixed pack some way 2 know witch 1 you will start yummy

Top Bottom