Hey ya

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey folks, just though I'd introduce mself here, the names Big Buddy, I'm sure I know a few people around here already. I've been online posting and teaching for a few years now, been growing for about 12 or so.
Currently I have a 49 plant license here in NL, Canada, but that should be getting moved up to 75 by the end of next month. So that should be really nice, I finally get my mother room.
Not much to tell other than that,I heard of the site through Elite who wanted me to do a few test grows for him here as well since hes on the old auction blocks. So I should getr some nice shots of elites gear up for you guys in the next few days, not to mention my lavender and ssh mothers and some of my old staples if I can get a few minutes to sit down here.
Anyway guys, thanks for having me here and I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Later,

BB

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey man,

Good to see ya here. Enjoy your stay!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Big Buddy welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks for the welcome logic, good to be hear, and glad to hear its troll free, hate those pricks.
Hey herbalizor, good to see you man, I was about to say I run into you everywhere, but I guess that would be inevitable since you and I are on like every damn site in the world, lol.

D

d-P

hey i recognize that nick...i got two of those purps ready to hit 12/12 any day now, things are backed up since i only have a 400 to flower but they are uniform as can be, the two males that showed looked virtually identical to the two girls that are still goin...feel bad it's takin so long but i promise u'll see what's happens when their day comes :) i just popped in here as well not too long ago, good to see ya :)

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey good stuff bro, I knew that was a familiar one for me too man. Your really gonna lie those I think man, I've still got the mother I found from those seeds, and actually, the taste is calling out to me lately, may have to flower out a bit of her. No worries on taking your time man, long as your smokin happy in the end, I'm a happy fella

dankity dank

dankity dank

hey big buddy , nice to meet ya man , im new here too , hopefully get to know ya a bit better in the future , take care dankity-dank

Top Bottom