• Thread starter hiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiboy

hiboy

wf.
i use to just flood the table.
rock wool cube on coco matt
dirty set up i thought. had a gnat problem. i went to our favorite store.. hippo dippo and purchased drip heads with 8 lines each. 2 per cube. pretty clean. im actually gona stack a six inch cube on another cube with no coco mat. my buddy did it and it came out real clean.

D

dedust

Drats...
about the ebb an flow..
wanted less plants and i always throw about 40 plants in 2 4x8 tables..hoping that i
'ld have some good feedback with the uc but like ogonly stated.. the more u put in the more u get out..
gona hit the think tank for a bit..

thanks yall

hiboy, did you make a decision on which system to go with? i'm in a similar situation and am leaning towards the cap ebb & gro buckets. going with 48 buckets total hoping for one per light with 6 ac lights. what kind of expectations do you have yield and plant number wise? i may have to reconsider if there is a better way. haha...

K

kinzla34

you'd cover larger areas with 400 watt induction systems. I measure 600 micromoles at 12" away which when I bud is where they'll be. you're getting some red and far red bands too that reduce stretching. inda-gro.com/gallery/album/9#5

Top Bottom