Hey y'all!

• Thread starter Gray66401
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gray66401

Gray66401

Howdy,I'm Thomas. I joined this community becuase I had a question and I didn't realize it was a whole social platform,wich is so dope for me becuase I'm the biggest weed enthusiest I know. Most likely to do the fact that I have no friends. I moved to south Montery county with my wife so she could be near her family sevral years ago now. The town we live in is just so different that I havent found 1 like minded person in the 6 or 7 years I've been here so,how do ya do,and at the risk of sounding incredibly shady and so,with a chillingly creepy, and totaly sus voice(with a very faint southern draw)I say," will you be my friends"??!!??

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Welcome to the forum Thomas.

Is it legal to grow where you are now? It's so nice to be able to grow legally.
Your not alone. I have had 1 real friend in my life and I'm 65 years old.

With a little luck you will make a friend or 2 in the forum. One just never knows.
Do you grow?
Indoors or out, Both?
Tell us a little something about your setup, maybe share pictures if you have any.
I myself grow for fun as I cannot smoke any more. Even a couple of little puffs make me very sick, like in the hospital sick.
My body has an allergic reaction to THC.

Gray66401

Gray66401

Welcome to the forum Thomas.

Is it legal to grow where you are now? It's so nice to be able to grow legally.
Your not alone. I have had 1 real friend in my life and I'm 65 years old.

With a little luck you will make a friend or 2 in the forum. One just never knows.
Do you grow?
Indoors or out, Both?
Tell us a little something about your setup, maybe share pictures if you have any.
I myself grow for fun as I cannot smoke any more. Even a couple of little puffs make me very sick, like in the hospital sick.
My body has an allergic reaction to THC.
How do you do? That's horrible ,is it hypermesis or an actual allergy, I guess the two aren't all that different? Yes I just started indoor this last year and I've been growing out door a few years now. Actually my profile picture was last years crop. I got all the seeds from a brand called phat panda,I fell in love with theyer carbon fiber strain and low n behild,I ended uo get two different ounces about 6 months apart that had several seeds so,I didn't spend a dime on seed last year but yeah,the profile pic is my version of theyer take on carbon fiber. I just turned 42 and yes legal for sure,I live in Monterey County California not to far from sant Cruz and San Luis obispo. The laws are lax and I live on a Vinyard down inside a bit of a canyon si,growing g conditions are optimal 8 months out of the year. So nice to meet you!

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'm in a little town called Petrolia Ontario Canada.
I grow legal as well. Not sure what the allergy is, but it makes my lungs swell up until no air can get in.
It's not fun. I love doing the wake and bake. Wish I could still do it now and again.

I grow 4 outdoors every summer and a couple of micro indoor plants over the winter. I give it away on special occasions.

Just getting things ready to pop a few beans in the ground. Will likely crack the seed May 24 weekend and plant direct into 15 gallon pots again rather than transplanting seedlings. 3 Autos and 1 photo this year as Autos flower early enough that rainy damp fall weather is not an issue.

This is my last summer grow.

Top Bottom