Hey Yall

• Thread starter green_thumb...
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

green_thumb...

Hey all,not new to growing but very new to this site and cant wait to explore more on here and learn what yall got to teach.

at the moment im runnin 2600w over 7 x 3 gallon smart pots of royal gold coco,3 3gallon grow bags of organic mix,4 x 7 gallon smart pots 3 of which are filled with a different organic soil mix and 1 has that same coco in it,also i have 4 5 gallon bucket RDWC system i have some LVPK's rottin right now for the rdwc.

the strains im runnin are:

KYLE KUSHMAN CUT-LVPK
SOURBAND
BUBBA KUSH
BLACKBERRY KUSH
TRAINWRECK
KUSH/HAZE
PINEAPPLE
PINEAPPLE KUSH
CHEMDOG KUSH
GOD

Will soon have:

REZ-CHEMDOG IBL
DINAFEM-POWER KUSH
PURPLE CHERRY PIE
GRAND DADDY PURP

wheeew well thats all for now will have to venture around more on here and figure this place out and meet some folks and learn some shit.

Til Next Time, Peace & Love

GT

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm Green_thumb!
Looks like you got your hands on some tasty strains.

S

Stu

GREEEEN THUMB glad to see you made it over to these green pastures. A lot of knowledge good people around here.

G

green_thumb...

Thanks for the welcome guys,hey stu yeah had to chill over and check it out,I'm liking the under current only section too.

But since I'm on my busted ass phone for the moment (no internet) its a pain to navagate thru websites.

Once I get the net back on my lappy I'll post a thread on my grow here too.

I have 2 rooted chemdog kushes,2 rooted gods and 4 rooted lvpks, in another 2-3 days I'll transplant the pk's into the rdwc but I need to get some net pots for the rdwc,I'm gonna conduct a test in my next grow.

Seems there's some contraversy over a 10" net pot will grow a bigger and fatter stalk/plant than in a 4" so in my 4 bucket system I'm gonna run a 4",6",8" and 10" net pot and compare.

Well until next time,take care and good growing.

Top Bottom