Hey...you know me

• Thread starter heyyouknowme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heyyouknowme

Probably you do if you've been on weed sites much. I don't hang at many of them anymore. Recently lost my wife to cancer, and seen all my dreams shattered into little pieces. Trying to get it back together, but it's tough when the best part of your life has been taken from you.

Currently not growing anything but a beard, hopefully if I can get my life back together enough I can at least start being self sufficient again.

Hey there to Texas Kid...who'd of ever thunk it huh?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
My brutha Stank, sorry for your loss, you two ment alot to me, hell I married ya for cryin out loud...great to see ya here...

Let me know if there is anything I can do for ya..

Tex

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi heyyouknowme, Welcome to the Farm. sorry to hear about your loss. Happy growing to ya. Peace

L

lil miss lone

Probably you do if you've been on weed sites much. I don't hang at many of them anymore. Recently lost my wife to cancer, and seen all my dreams shattered into little pieces. Trying to get it back together, but it's tough when the best part of your life has been taken from you.

Currently not growing anything but a beard, hopefully if I can get my life back together enough I can at least start being self sufficient again.

Hey there to Texas Kid...who'd of ever thunk it huh?

Hey You!! We've missed you! How ya been, where have you been? Holla at an old friend sometime...

Missy

S

SSHZ

Hey Hey....... you'll always have some friends here to shoot the shit with. Stay strong, bro.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
HeyIknowyou... Man good to see ya bro. Been to long. You always got friends stashed away.

B

bowdiejoes

Sorry bout your loss...Welcome to the farm..we are here for you bro

H

heyyouknowme

My brutha Stank, sorry for your loss, you two ment alot to me, hell I married ya for cryin out loud...great to see ya here...

Let me know if there is anything I can do for ya..

Tex

Not much you can do brother, just keep a positive thot for me and the kids. Thanks, means a lot. Dang it, believe it or not I'm tearing up.....

H

heyyouknowme

Hey You!! We've missed you! How ya been, where have you been? Holla at an old friend sometime...

Missy

hey you...I do know you. Missed you guys also, been on the move, twice in the last 6 months. the # still the same? I'll holla at ya soon....

H

heyyouknowme

HeyIknowyou... Man good to see ya bro. Been to long. You always got friends stashed away.

Has been awhile bro, glad I got a few good friends like you and your gal stashed away. Maybe we can get together soon and smoke ourselves stupid....or stupider:rasta:

L

lil miss lone

Has been awhile bro, glad I got a few good friends like you and your gal stashed away. Maybe we can get together soon and smoke ourselves stupid....or stupider:rasta:

Anytime man Anytime :rasta2: Edit sorry logged in under the ladies account - cemchris

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Well Let me Start By Welcoming :hi: HeyyouKnowme out on the Farm..
and also tell you I am Truely Sorry for your Loss.. That's a terrible Thing
Stay Strong.. and Be Well.. all my Best go's out to you... and your family/Children..
Smokes
P.S. here's a Song I send out to you!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODaQKKMKyig[/YOUTUBE]

H

heyyouknowme

Well Let me Start By Welcoming :hi: HeyyouKnowme out on the Farm..
and also tell you I am Truely Sorry for your Loss.. That's a terrible Thing
Stay Strong.. and Be Well.. all my Best go's out to you... and your family/Children..
Smokes
P.S. here's a Song I send out to you!

thanx brother...I'm a huge fan of Gov't Mule, and Soul Shine is an absolute gem. I'll try to get mine shining again.

H

heyyouknowme

We cant wait to see you man!

-Otto

Hey you old married man you....give my best to your missus, and soon as you get done honeymooning and get back to " honey-doing " (lol) I can't wait to see y'all too, you guys helped me keep my sanity, and I loves ya.:cool0041:

Top Bottom