Hey!

• Thread starter mojoe6330
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey, Y’all! Found this site by accident and dig it. I’m a homegrower in the SOCAL mountains and retired Navy dude. Here to gain and share knowledge.
Welcome, indoor grower here up in North East past Maine. Lots of good folks here some retired military in the mix with us. I'm just an old grower smoker that's been around the block a few times....forgot most of what I knew...I think.......

mojoe6330

mojoe6330

Welcome, indoor grower here up in North East past Maine. Lots of good folks here some retired military in the mix with us. I'm just an old grower smoker that's been around the block a few times....forgot most of what I knew...I think.......
Haha! Well, I’m here for all of it. Already got some good info from the forums. I’m about to try and root some clones from my aerocloner into rockwool cubes. Any advice?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Haha! Well, I’m here for all of it. Already got some good info from the forums. I’m about to try and root some clones from my aerocloner into rockwool cubes. Any advice?
Not with me...I/ve never used rockwool. I just cut dip, scrape, dip in rooting hormone ( Clonex ) and plant in promix type soils in solo cups. high humidity & low light until they grow......75% . I built a clone bubbler.....50%....back to soil....I could work on upping my success rate but I cut 2 I get 1 for sure and that's good for me. Cuttings are something I get lots of if I want....I veg for 2 months plus so there's lots of lower scruff to chop off any ways.

Rockwool cubes?...look up Dirtbag....he rocks with the cubes...I think he's back on again and he's da man here with that growing style

Top Bottom