Hey

• Thread starter HoneyBunny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HoneyBunny

Hey, what's up? This is Honey, I'm new to the forums as well as to the garden.
I've got one lil mama, the sole survivor of 5 feminized strawberry haze seeds. Most of which just didn't germinate one was definitely DOA ><
So, after a bit of a spider mite battle and a slew of remedies ( soapy solutions, natural predators, habanero tea, and finally neem oil) She's thriving (imho) near a sunny window and under a 160watt full spectrum self ballasted light which she shares with a lemon tree and orchids.
I'm here because I've no doubt it won't be long before I'm looking for guidance in my garden.
I've read mixed reviews on the arjan's strawberry haze and would love to know what the community here thinks of the strain (brutal honesty welcome)

cheers!

HoneyBunny <3

lilmama2.jpg

S

sweetbee

welcome to the Farm HoneyBunny . . . we both seem to have a love for honey!
Not sure about the quality of your "pick", but this bee is concerned about the "open-pollination, genetic purity, avoiding "drift", and losing our heritage genetics.
The "Farm" needs to seriously consider what the outcome of genetic modification will be to future generations, Please, produce and save all your garden seeds . . .
Stay Sweet ! Sweetbee

G

grnmountainboy

looking all good. i dont know anything about strawberry haze specifically, but i have yet to meet a haze i didn't like! the only drawback with them is their long flowering times.

H

HoneyBunny

Hey again, thanks for the warm welcome sweetbee & grnmountainboy ^_^
Sweetbee you definitely leave me with some food for thought. I'm such a novice and honestly more ignorant on the topic than Id care to admit :P But I'm here to learn.. I had originally planned on cloning my lil mama but after reading a bit I'm just hoping for a non herm and wondering if cloning her would even be a good idea at all now :S So thank you for that! truly <3
Grnmountainboy, Haze is my absolute fav unless I need help sleeping ^_^ I'm a believer that good things come to those who wait. I'm going to tend this garden with patience. A long veg a long flower and a long cure can only bring sweet things ^_^

Top Bottom