Hey

• Thread starter Purple Urkel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purple Urkel

im from the bay area, california. new to the growing, just became a patient and i want to grow my own medicine. the only thing im curious about is how this website is legal? anyone can come on here and say their growers legally or not. and how are you guys able to sell strains right off the site?

im just looking out for myself, i want to know how safe this site is because i dont want the feds showing up at my house one day

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
This site operates outside of the US. Welcome to the farm PU :hi

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
No, but it's done everyday by several large sites.

P

Purple Urkel

Something aint right, and I don't mean my grammar!

:character0027:

well im not exactly sure what your getting at but its cool. im just a patient looking for a place with some grow tips because those magazines dont help. i like being able to ask questions to real people when i have them...glad to be here though thanks for the welcome

P

Purple Urkel

whatever i just dont want the DEA to take my house. i dont know where you live but where i live as you might know state laws are different from federal laws. just trying to save my ass in the long run

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welcome to the farm maing...

Seeds are illegal

Growing marijuana is illegal

Marijuana is illegal in every US state, period

If you registered with the state to get your card, the DEA has your address already. so don't get to excited about it.

If your in Cali, you can limit your internet exposure by stayin off of it and goin to the despensaries for seeds and clones. Why would you even consider ordering off of an online site if that's the case?

Get yourself a copy of Jorge Cervantes' book, The Indoor Horticulture Bible and read it cover to cover and then read it cover to cover again, then keep it around for reference always..

Tex

Latest posts

Top Bottom