Hey

• Thread starter Willisk024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

Bho top tips are a plenty. Greywolf is the area expert on a scientific level. I can speak from 6 years of non stop running to give advice. Practice safe is key for sure. Pro tip: dry the geesus out of the material and crumble real good to help release trichs. Once packed, freeze tube(s) and butane. I suggest using a normal butane like puretane. Next you want the butane soup to go quick. If you allow the butane to sit like that too long trying to purge it, it will cause the oil to dewax and cream out. I suggest a plug in griddle on and hot to touch but not burn. The quicker the better. The pic is a good mix of trim and larfy buds on the run. I ran about 90 grams and returned 10 grams oil. Solid run all day in my book

20171027 083654
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome fellow pot head to the farm. Pot heads are many around here. And always practice safe bho extractions, please. We don't want to hear about you on the evening news being vaporized.
Yep we have seen our fair share of Boomtards round these parts. Never ever blast buds indoors or any confined space. I just saw a article where the boomtard actually was blasting buds in a Target parking lot inside a enclosed car. Where do these folks come from!!! :speechless::speechless::speechless:
Needless to say dude no longer has a car and when he gets out of the hospital ICU it will be a nice stay in the pokey for a lengthy recovery.:(

Willisk024

Willisk024

Hey folks I'm Kenny I'm big pot head and learning growing and bho tips very appreciated
Thanks for the warm welcome to the community I look forward to hearing from all of you for tips and tricks

Top Bottom