Hey

• Thread starter GreenGobblin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GreenGobblin

Hey everyone, waiting on my grow to start. I'm modest I won't say i know alot but i have been reading these types of forums for years and have been planning out my garden for a while.

I finally have everything and I'm looking forward to these next few grows because I'm sure there' going to be more trial and error than I expected, hopefully you can help.

This isn't a boost post but i did post in general indoor

G

GreenGobblin

Hey, @GreenGobblin welcome to the farm, lots of talent here, much to learn and also find out what’s going on in general.

I definitely appreciate any knowledge and i know the talent comes with experience. Soon we will know xD I dont expect too much from the first go or two but you never know

M

mediuseA

Hiya GreenGobblin, welcome.... a few years research should come in handy now....might not make you an instant yielder-of-pounds but can sure as heck prepare ya for the potential pitfalls of growing :D hehehhehe
Knowing enough to KNOW you dont know enough and to ask for help is a big thing. Fellow growers can often help with things, from minor to major... so post updates in ya growthread and ya should find it will help get the kinks worked out for ya growing.

muA

Latest posts

Top Bottom