Heya! New Here- Say Hi

• Thread starter BeavLander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BeavLander

BeavLander

Hey everyone! i hope this post finds you in good health. and wealth..
I am just getting off the ground here.. I have 8years prior experience but recently moved and had to ditch all my very expensive equipment. (had 1000W MH and 1000W HPS blah blah)
So currently, Im using 2CFL bulbs 5000K 24hrs- its tough and terrible (i kno!!!) lol
***The plan is to make this my mother, buy the Spectrum King 600 then start my army of clone.
Heya new here  say hi 2
Fullsizerenderjpg

I have already brought her to preflowering to sex her out. Its a Girl!

Anyone try out the new LED's they have out now? Im gonna pull the trigger as soon as I get my money right.. Please Please feel free to tell me whatever you want. i do not have feelings
-The Beav

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey everyone! i hope this post finds you in good health. and wealth..
I am just getting off the ground here.. I have 8years prior experience but recently moved and had to ditch all my very expensive equipment. (had 1000W MH and 1000W HPS blah blah)
So currently, Im using 2CFL bulbs 5000K 24hrs- its tough and terrible (i kno!!!) lol
***The plan is to make this my mother, buy the Spectrum King 600 then start my army of clone.
View attachment 676077 View attachment 676076
I have already brought her to preflowering to sex her out. Its a Girl!

Anyone try out the new LED's they have out now? Im gonna pull the trigger as soon as I get my money right.. Please Please feel free to tell me whatever you want. i do not have feelings
-The Beav
Welcome!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom