Heya's Everyone :)

• Thread starter mstngmusic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mstngmusic

Hello THCFarmer World,

I am a farmer noob, and found this website by random chance, and I must say that THCFarmer is one of the best sites I have found on the web.

I am a medical marijuana patient in Michigan suffering from a car accident from about 2 years ago. I was diagnosed with multi-level spine disease shortly after and have had 2 back surgeries and have had multiple injections into my lower back to try to cure the problem. Still here today, dealing with chronic lower back pain and have occasional swelling that does not allow me to move around that well.

I have been taking Valium as my main medication, but honestly, it makes me not function well at all, especially when at work. I am an owner to an Automotive Repair Facility, so moving around and being on my feet is always a problem. Valium does not allow me to function properly when at the shop in more then one fashion.

I was very skeptical about using marijuana as I have only smoked on a casual basis. I was introduced to the medical marijuana earlier this year, and to be honest, I was not seeing the results I was looking for until lately. After pretty much forcing myself through the beginning process, I found that my body tolerates the THC better then the Valium. I can function better without major pain, and found that it helps me deal with the daily complications that my condition has. Being an active patient has made my life tolerable again.

I have been reading the FAQ's and forums on this website and have found much info useful as I have assigned myself as my caregiver. Up until now, I have been buying my "Meds" at the local clinic (with the proper paperwork of course, lol).

I have bought a 48" x 48" x 76" grow tent, a switchable HPS/MH 600 system, and a 4" carbon filter setup to start with. I will be adding things as I go of course.

I will be starting with 4 plants (clones), 2 Super Skunk, 1 Northern Lights, and maybe a blueberry or Purple Urple ( I think that's how it's spelled, lol). I will be using Fox Farms Light Warrior and then a switch to Ocean Forest as the plants become stronger. I am not too concerned with the beginning Veg process, and I do have some growing experience with other plants, but as for the flowering part, I am still a novice.

I have never grown anything myself personally, but I have read enough to get stated. That is where THCFarmer will come in handy for any problems or suggestions that I may ever have.

Well, that about it for me. I look forward to meeting some of you expert growers, and learning a few of your tricks along the way. Thanks for allowing me to become a member of THCFarmer.

Cheers!

C

CAPO

Welcome to THCFarmer and congratulations on becoming a new medical marijuana patient.
Have you ever tried edibles or eating marijuana?

southstreets

southstreets

Welcome.. Hopefully we'll get to tag along on ur grow.. South

N

nor cali farmer

welcome to the farm take care of that back bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom