HG420 refugee has found a new home.

• Thread starter bulldog74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bulldog74

Hi everyone. I was a long time member of hg420 affiliated with dr. chronic. When that forum closed down I felt a part of my life missing. After going through countless other forums this seems to be the best I have found and I have decided to make this my home. I am a grower of fifteen years (serius for 4) and a breeder. I hope I can be a help to the community.

S

snowkitty

Welcome to the farm!! I am sure you will love it here. I slowly stopped checking other forums after I joined.

F

fuzzy

Welcome

Welcome to the farm B.I was on HG for a few years myself. peace,fuzzy:damnhippie:

N

No1s Wifey

Hi everyone. I was a long time member of hg420 affiliated with dr. chronic. When that forum closed down I felt a part of my life missing. After going through countless other forums this seems to be the best I have found and I have decided to make this my home. I am a grower of fifteen years (serius for 4) and a breeder. I hope I can be a help to the community.

Hi Bulldog,
I would visit HG420 from time to time, mostly when it first started. I was not a big fan (although I was a big fan of the early auctions) but to be fair I found nothing bad about HG420. It was just that because I wasn't there everyday that I often felt lost in the mix sometimes.

I have great hopes for my time here at THC Farmer especially with an auction site that includes both Subcool and Reeferman (as well as others to learn about and try)

Come to think of it, If I remember correctly, my ex stopped going to HG420/Doc Chronic when the Doc through Subcool out of the auctions (NOT because of something Subcool did but because of the "heat" of the time)
Im sure YOU remember when that was (as an HG420 member) I just remember that it wasn't yesterday :blush and wasn't 5 years ago :blush

But when it was I do not remember!

Since I am newer than you here, I can only wish you the best and
:passingjoint:

Peace

B

bulldog74

hi wifey

Yea I think that was around the same time I became a member over there and then they quit the auctions completely for security reasons. To be honest that was fine with me I have never used any auction for seeds, there are plenty of dealers out there that offer plenty of seeds, I much more enjoy making my own anyway. But I learned more over there in a couple years then I could of in 10 without a forum. There were alot of legendary grower and breeders there like heath robinson and mtnjohn and sub. A good site. the dr. had some weird things happening at the end that he never admitted too. I know of several people who had their credit card numbers stolen from an attack on his site that he refuses to take reponsibility for. The site went down soon after that.

Top Bottom