Hi all at THC Farmer

• Thread starter Kaliman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kaliman

Hello all at THC Farmer,:happy

My names' Kaliman although I'm known on other forums as Rockster and did try to join under that name here but couldn't for some reason? I'd better state now, I might have been a member here a while back but I had a bit of a cerebral stroke earlier this year and woke up blind on my right hand side ( and it's very inconvenient, lol!) and have rather large gaps in my memory so just wanted to mention that.

I'm an older grower although that doesn't necessarily mean better as we all know but I like to think I'm a happy and confident gardener and do my best to teach friends and others self sufficiency and this 'crime' is called 'inciting to cultivate' in the UK and I take great pleasure in committing it!

I've been tinkering with the UK Cheese clone these past 2 years and doing some crosses with Skunk#1,(Sensi Seeds 2008) Original Haze(ACE/Oldtimer) and Afghan and Lebanese landrace crosses that have come out very nicely(apart from the Leb,shit on a stick, that one was) though I say so myself and the most interesting of these is basically 100% unhybridised Cheese in seed form, a true male female population derived solely from the unhybridised Exodus Cheese female clone.

That doesn't sound right does it?

Heh ,heh, it is I assure you and I'll explain fully when I start a grow journal. I've got a grow on at the moment, a 13 female x 6 male open pollination(with top cola's all kept sensi, the rest very well seeded) but it's only got about a month to go so will post some earlier and mid grow pics to give you a better peek at me garden.

peace

Kaliman

Hi all at thc farmer
Sherwood

Sherwood

The big dog is in the house! Something smelly this way comes! Welcome hoon, rock it!

O

OldHippieChick

Nice pic Kaliman - I do hope you don't mind that I grabbed it for my current desktop background?

Latest posts

Top Bottom