Hi all , First time on photos....Little advice please🙏🙂

• Thread starter Homebro21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Homebro21

Hi after a few auto grows I am trying a photo grow ,topping went well above 3rd node, my question is should I clear out the bottom 2 shoots and leave 4 colas or will the 6 be good , I was planning a second topping, any advice gratefully taken on board. 21 days today
Hi all  first time on photoslittle advice please

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Hi after a few auto grows I am trying a photo grow ,topping went well above 3rd node, my question is should I clear out the bottom 2 shoots and leave 4 colas or will the 6 be good , I was planning a second topping, any advice gratefully taken on board. 21 days today

It depends what you are trying time wise, shape for the grow space. Here's a good link for a manifold if that's what you want. Your plants look healthy.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Your leaves should never rest on the medium.

Next time follow the tutorial if you are looking to successfully manifold your plants. Top at the fourth or fifth node depending on height, growth structure, and plant count/grow style.

H

Homebro21

Your leaves should never rest on the medium.

Next time follow the tutorial if you are looking to successfully manifold your plants. Top at the fourth or fifth node depending on height, growth structure, and plant count/grow style.
Cheers for the reply I will be cleaning out the bottom ,took the topping advice from a runtz muffin grow diary from hempwithgg, But he seemed to clear out the bottom nodes and leave four mains but my bottom nodes look in lot better condition . We'll see ..all trial and error really only done 3 auto grows before this so a real beginner ✌

H

Homebro21

It depends what you are trying time wise, shape for the grow space. Here's a good link for a manifold if that's what you want. Your plants look healthy.

Hey man thanks for the reply got to say that manifold looks brutal to start lol not sure I have the balls took all I had to bring myself to cut the tops off where I did lol, really helpful ink though much appreciated, still toying with taking out the bottom two nodes to only leave 4 , these are a lot more fun than autos gives me a lot more to learn ,thank again

Hempwithgg

Hempwithgg

Cheers for the reply I will be cleaning out the bottom ,took the topping advice from a runtz muffin grow diary from hempwithgg, But he seemed to clear out the bottom nodes and leave four mains but my bottom nodes look in lot better condition . We'll see ..all trial and error really only done 3 auto grows before this so a real beginner ✌
I have done both 4 mains and 6 mains . I have a few 6 mains at the moment in my 5x5 . Feel free to check them out https://youtube.com/channel/UCWUHTnP9hLvrtrE4kEuoOyQ

Also if yoh or anyone wants one on one help message me on IG .

I recommend either way 4 or 5. Really depends on plant count veg time of course how far apart node spacing are . I'd be more then happy to video chat with you and show you examples in my tent

20220410 033932
Top Bottom