Hi all, how's the community here?

• Thread starter qupee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
qupee

qupee

Hi, I'm Q. Thought I'd sign up here after landing here a few times from Google. I frequent another International Cannabis related forum, but the positive activity has really fell off over there during the last year.

I have a couple tents in the basement, run a few ok strains. Looking to try some new and better ones, though. Been doing this for about a year, and I've still got a bit to learn, but I do ok.

Quality is pretty good, but sometimes my yields suffer. Best I've done is .75g/w, usually closer to .6 though. I've fought some nasty mites and a strain that had a really stubborn powdery mildew issue, but now I just struggle with proper feeding. Can't always tell if I'm underfeeding or getting toxic salt buildup (or both).

Anyways, it seems fairly chill around this forum, no? And what's this thcbay? The other International Cannabis forum I go to had some Seed Bay or similar. Any other folks up here in the upper midwest? MI, WI, MN, IO, ND, SD? I'm always interested in the views on the climate for home growers around here. There's no question how FL, or CO or CA's grower climates are, but what about this part of the country.. seems pretty laid back, but I'm a hermit, don't get out much, lol.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
you wont find a better community forum

S

sinestro

hey welcome to the farm, im finding it a blast!! hope you enjoy your stay
regards
sinestro

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
qupee

qupee

Just thought I'd add in some pics of my setup.

Two tents in a spare room, should've pulled the carpet up, still might:

IMG_1546.JPG

Bunch of mixed strain at the moment, Satori, Super Skunk, and Power Kush.

The 5x5 is a couple weeks into flower:

IMG_1558.JPG

The 4x4 is a week from chop:

IMG_1564.JPG

I use 7x7" square pots with about a 3:1 ratio of Fox Farm Ocean Forrest and Light Warrior, and 1Tbsp/gal of dolomite lime.

IMG_1569.JPG

IMG_1568.JPG

T

TreFarmer

+1

I agree - and not because Im a mod here - I wouldnt have stuck around long enough to become one if it werent for all the awesome farmers and great breeders that frequent these parts

welcome to the farm!

Preach Dogg! This place is the most informative place I've found! Bar none!
Welcome You killed it with those homie!! Nice pics! Thanks for sharing! Nice nuggs!

Top Bottom