Hi All I have a little problem can use help?

• Thread starter Ky221
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Ky221

I am new to this growing and I am now at the stage off my plants starting to bud but they have been like this for a while!

Can use help advise me on what to do to make the bids get bigger as these are auto seeds and I really would like to see buds come from this.

Please SEND HELPPPPPP. Haha

Thanks in advance.

Hi all i have a little problem can use help
Hi all i have a little problem can use help 2
Hi all i have a little problem can use help 3
Hi all i have a little problem can use help 4
Hi all i have a little problem can use help 5
Hi all i have a little problem can use help 6
Hi all i have a little problem can use help 7
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

You just have to follow the feeding regimen of your nutrients. And majority of the time you'll get a decent bud. Depending on the environment and lighting etc... but it's mostly strain dependent. If it's a bummer autoseed. Then it just won't be what you're looking for.

Add more phosphorus and potassium and less nitrogen. And give the right par to the bud sites. The lights have to be a nice strong light

BB22

BB22

what do you mean? Like what watts?

I’m new. I think what he means is what is your light schedule. Hours on/hours off.
Hope this helps

Homesteader

Homesteader

Looks good but could use a stronger light by the looks of it. Did you strip the fan leaves? Looks like a lot of new growth but you could harvest a good amount under the right light with all those bud sites.

K

Ky221

Looks good but could use a stronger light by the looks of it. Did you strip the fan leaves? Looks like a lot of new growth but you could harvest a good amount under the right light with all those bud sites.
Yep I’ve stripped fam leaves but I have a load of colas

E

Edinburg

Why did you prune off all the leaves? This will cause stress, you should check your ph, I give my autoflowers Atami Bloombastic witch will blow up the flower, pic is cherry fog witch popped on valintines day completed her stretch and now is in med heavy preflower, once all the flower comes together I will give it light flush check ph and flip over to the Atami Bloombastic.

IMG 20230402 211441
K

Ky221

Why did you prune off all the leaves? This will cause stress, you should check your ph, I give my autoflowers Atami Bloombastic witch will blow up the flower, pic is cherry fog witch popped on valintines day completed her stretch and now is in med heavy preflower, once all the flower comes together I will give it light flush check ph and flip over to the Atami Bloombastic.
@Edinburg done them the other day. Oh no have I fucked up should I just leave them now as I only done it as it was making my plants look heavily leaved.

I will have to get all that stuff in soon I guess

Homesteader

Homesteader

The plant will be fine and doesn't seem that stressed but it does need more light if you want quality herb. Can you get a cheap LED on them or something?

The_word

The_word

About 3/4 weeks now @The_word
Wouldn't worry mate, sativa can take 11 weeks of flowering before they are ready. Just give them patience and time. They have just finished their stretch and should start fattening up on their own. The main thing is just don't panic.

Also don't worry about the heavy pruning, they look fine to me. Just don't do any more or as others have said you will stress them out and that is the last thing you want to be doing. Smaller, newer leaves photosynthesisise better than older fatter leaves, big leaves also block light to lower budsites and can raise the humidity of your grow room.

Peace ✌️

The_word

The_word

I would suggest next grow using non autos and make notes of everything that happens in this grow. Learn the basics and build up your knowledge of how the plants grow normally, it is a really nice process. Don't expect to have fat dripping buds the first couple of grows, just use them to practise and hone your skills.

The_word

The_word

This was my 1st grow and they ended up up hemieing a few days before harvest and the weed was ok but not what ir t should have been

20221012 130226
K

Ky221

This was my 1st grow and they ended up up hemieing a few days before harvest and the weed was ok but not what ir t should have been
@The_word nice one man your 1st grow looks great and I will take your advice and try a non auto next time

Top Bottom