Hi all! Swietdreams is back!

• Thread starter swietdreams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swietdreams

Have you missed me boys and girls.

Love this site! Finally some feisty motherfuckers ready for some real conversations without any BS and moderator that tells people to fuck off! YEAH BAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY! A mod that tells you to get a fucking life, that's gold.

Had to lay low for most of 2007 and 2008 after one of the haters decided to rat out my grow room. spent a couple of weeks in jail, but all is good now.

Make no mistake, I am back 'n ready to stir up some action.

I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the mfcking truth. No filtered propaganda from me, only hard facts that don't make me ellegible for the popularity contest or the "Poster of the Month" award. no grows posted as I am still on probation and I cannot afford to get locked up again. truth is, cops can check everything you do online. unless you use a special proxy to filter your traffic you leave traces all over the place like a fucking snail. fuck, the feds can even tell us what channells you have been watching for the past 6 months.

For those of you that remember me, WHATS UP, missed me? I missed all of you guys!! Don't ban me for no reason, I have many things to tell all... major things have happened since I was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WON LUV!

& SwietDreams kidz!
Swietdreams3

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi swietdreams welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

Latest posts

Top Bottom