Hi all y'all. First gro in ten years.

• Thread starter Jimidee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimidee

Jimidee

Well, closer to 13 years. Scored this light: https://www.amazon.com/BESTVA-Reflector-Spectrum-Hydroponic-Elite-2000w/dp/B07923VR86 my opinion of LED's is low in terms of lumens but in terms of heat production is high. Phew, got that out of the way. I was a POW for ten years ending three years ago. Same question I had for the cops back then applies to me now. What took so long for me to get back to it? Back then it was what took so long for them to bust me. After all, at that time I had been growing for 39 years. I inherited these plants from a neighbor. He had them under a light and ran out of room. He now has two females under LED's. I put them in shade outside for a month after re-potting them in larger containers. Poor babies, got sunburned and consumed by grasshoppers. But now they are getting better, just like me! My first gro was back in '69 when I scattered a bunch of seeds on an uncle's farm. They never made but it gave me the experience. My first light and indoor gro was a MHHID in my basement with a single of sativa persuasion. Not knowing what I was doing it turned out bunk but it was a female and again gained experience. My next was with 29 pure strain Afgan seeds. OMG talk about tricomes. Huge leaves, measured 13" long fingers. This was a seed crop. I had seed for years and got a reputation for good product. When I was busted I lost everything. Now, I'm back like in The Shining. So, hey, look forward not backward.

Hi all yall first gro in ten years
Jimidee

Jimidee

I just get the giggles every time I go out and look at these plants. Yes it IS HEMP but still its progress.

Jimidee

Jimidee

I’ve been isolated for a long time and it’s nice to visit with and about all things cannabis.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

This place is great to have conversations with! That is the most green I have ever seen! Hemp, you say? Beautiful!

Jimidee

Jimidee

Hey Bongpullr and LilDab. Don't mind if I call you LilDab do ya?It's been a while. Been working on my gro. As weel as the paying gig. But I'm back. This is my veg chamber! It's 32"X4ft and the lights can go up another 27". Currently have six unsexed plants and six juicy nug making lady's. I'm kind of old school as you might guess but got LED lights and trying to do the manifold thing. Moving fully into this century. You can look forward to video of the hemp harvest, will post it soon. I was not there when they actually cut it but I was to record a failed attempt.

P 20201015 194531 BF
Jimidee

Jimidee

Dirtbag's soil recipe is "Perfect... 107L of proterra, 15L coco, 15L worm castings and 3 cups gaia green 4-4-4 perfectly filled 20 x 3 gallon pots. I love when my math works... lol" think I'll give it a try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom