Hi All!

• Thread starter Jenifer6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jenifer6

Jenifer6

Just a note to say hello. My name is Jenifer and I'm in the South Carolina area. I grow just enough for my own use and so far I've had mixed results. This spring I have two GSC plants coming along in their third week.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Hi Jenifer, welcome to the farm....having any problems you need help with???

Jenifer6

Jenifer6

Welcome, Jenifer.
The twisting makes me think your pH is off....

Thank you Matthew. I am on well water with a PH of about 7 and the soil is about 6.5. Can you tell me what is the ideal ph? Thank you

Jenifer

Jenifer6

Jenifer6

For soil the 6.5 should be ok...if all else is healthy, just keep an eye on it..

I just cut two clones. Mothers are almost 5 weeks but I couldn’t find any information about when to clone except just before budding... whenever that starts, but how can I know?

growsince79

growsince79

I just cut two clones. Mothers are almost 5 weeks but I couldn’t find any information about when to clone except just before budding... whenever that starts, but how can I know?
Unless they are autoflower, they won't start to bud until you tell them to. That means youhave to give them 12 hours uninturupted darkness every day.

Matthewstever

Matthewstever

I was going to mention raising the lights a tad...
Also, with the twisting...could be nothing, could be pH...maybe try getting it down to 6.0....but...could also be a sign of mites if they start looking twisty and "dry".... Check out some pics...

Jenifer6

Jenifer6

I was going to mention raising the lights a tad...
Also, with the twisting...could be nothing, could be pH...maybe try getting it down to 6.0....but...could also be a sign of mites if they start looking twisty and "dry".... Check out some pics...

How far above the plant should the light be?

Matthewstever

Matthewstever

Just the single fixture should be ok at 24"...but the plant will let you know...you'll see it reaching...

Jenifer6

Jenifer6

Moved the light up and things seemed to clear up nicely!

Also I have moved this Thread to here :

Latest posts

Top Bottom