• Thread starter ttsco.bhs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Hi everybody!

I didnt new this site,but recently a friend talk me well about THC Farmer and I came fast to see how was the thing....it looks really nice :nod!I´m happy for starting to be one more here.

I´ve been growing :flower for some time now,I started to be curious on crossing things very soon,a purple WW f2 in my first attempt.I continued to do some more and starting to try to make some feminished seeds with the first products that appeared (ufff,Ga3 was shit and ruin some entire grows I did).Once I got the STS everything went better and I did many fem seeds that are almoust all spread to many people from various spanish forums.

I was lucky then and started a project with a pasionated man on landraces.It has kept me quite busy for the 2 last years,growing very original things and mantaining them to preserve rare genetics from around the world,specially big (some huge) sativas.

Now I´m keeping and working things like Congo,Pakistan Chitral Kush,Corinto,Swazi,Nepal Highland,Oldtimer´s Haze,Vietnam Dalat x Afghan,Congo x Nepal,Congo x Pakistan,Congo x Southafrican hehehe,some in mums/dad form and other in seeds ready to be planted.

I´ll try to show you all these things soon in the apropiate place of the forum,hope you can like them.

Well,respect for everyone here and peace for all!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi ttsco.bhs welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm ttsco.bhs :hi

Lucky indeed, looks like you have some great original plants there. Start a thread and post up some pictures!

D

Donk Frog

Welcome to farm the more the merrier:D...make sure to check out the thread with the 100+ outdoor strains in it:smoke

E

edelephant

Now I´m keeping and working things like Congo,Pakistan Chitral Kush,Corinto,Swazi,Nepal Highland,Oldtimer´s Haze,Vietnam Dalat x Afghan,Congo x Nepal,Congo x Pakistan,Congo x Southafrican hehehe,some in mums/dad form and other in seeds ready to be planted.

yes, yes, and YES. fuck, all those strains sound lovely i got a nepal highland and the oldtimers, other than that, sign me up for two of each!

cant wait to see the pics,

algo me dice que estas en un pais hispano.

cheers

edelephant

7rayos

Right on, Edelephant, as international as he is, Mr Ttsco.bhs is our favourite guy in the spanish bizz and he's got a wide audience for his good work. I'm sure you'll find his work top class.
Wellcome to the farm, maestro, i'm positive you'll delight us with your pics and techniques as you do elsewhere. Pics pics pics :clapping

T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Wow!Wouldnt expect this welcome,nice to see you all and thanks!

Logic....good work yours,thanks for the interesting links,I´ll have a look on them.Hope we can talk somethings I have in mind :nod

hererisssh...I´m starting in a moment with some pics,yep!I hope you find them interesting.

Donk Frog...heheh,those are to many strains,I´ll have to see that show for sure.

edelephant....So your having Nepal and OT Haze,nice!Would love to see them in other people grow,they are two nice nice thinigs to have around,maybe something difficult the OT but the reward is also worth the effort.

7Rayos....so happy to find you here :party..thanks for all and first for the good words,I´ll spend some time to show some of the best things we´ve got here,hope they can be of interest and inspiration for many people from the THC Farmer :nod.

Well,thanks all once more,we´ll be around reading,having a good time and sharing some pics.

Peace

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome ttsco.bhs from another new guy. :nod

I love your purplee hash thread. That looks soooo tasty.:smoke I'm looking forward to further contributions from you.

D

Dark Angel

Hi ttsco.bbs welcome

Grtz Dark Angel
But I call them friends

Latest posts

Top Bottom