Hi all...

• Thread starter BluntForce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BluntForce

Hello everyone I'm BluntForce from the land down under and I'm plaesed to meet yoy all. I'm an IC'er but I couldn't help myself when I saw the range of breeders at your auction site aswell as the LED growers here who I hope to learn a lot from. I'm also an amatuer breeder but I hope to change that to simply 'breeder' and I'm working on it and have been doing so for a few years now. In that time I havent achieved much but between police trouble and relocating to a place where I couldn't grow let alone breed I think I've done alright. Right now I'm recovering from a police confiscation of many of my IBL and breeding stock. I did however manage to avoid any major charges and my projects (apart from one) are still alive and being worked. I know, 2 lines isn't much but I prefer to do things properly instead of just chucking pollen. I'm currently focusing on a Somablaze Blackberry (which may be BlackberryWidow) x 01 DJ BlueBerry X which I have high hopes for after seeing the vigour the first f2's displayed. I'll be posting pics soon. I'm also working on a DucksfootxOzSativa which is very promising. The Oz Sativa used was a 9-10 week plant with a little indica in its genes (15%?) and I suspect its an IBL as the ducksfoot is aswell and I haven't seen seeds with this much hybrid vigour before and suspect I may have close to an F1 cross here, in the correct sense of the term. Apart from that I'm sometimes a little mad/crazy which you will notice in my posts but I'm a generous soul and I'm always willing to answer q's if I can and like peace on the boards as fighting over the net is well... just that fighting over the net, ya dig? Nice to meet you, BF

Top Bottom