Hi all =)

• Thread starter Rach70
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rach70

Hello fellow farmers!

I'm from Washington and have been growing outside for 6 years. Since I recently moved from a 4 acre on the river home, to a small apartment in the city, (Well, somewhat of a city *winks* ) and I'm not giving up on a 22 year relationship with Mary Jane, soooo I've changed my focus to indoor growing. Wow!! What a difference *grins*

I've been reading here for a while, figured it was time to quit lurking and introduce myself. :hi I've got 2 boys, 5 cats (I know, I know... lol) and a roommate with not only a black thumb, but his whole hand must be black! He killed all of my houseplants within 2 weeks. My MJ has lasted 2+ months and counting. I've had a few... "near misses" where he "thought he was helping" but the ladies are back to healthy status and I have a new lock on my door!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, absorb more knowledge and maybe help a few along the way.

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v629/rachs28/Hippieweed.gif Rach

I

indicatoker

Hello Rach70 and fellow farmers. I just joined recently and thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. Since I'm not necessarily the real outgoing type, I thought I'd just tag along to Rach's intro (hope you don't mind, Rach). I retired last year on disability and have a Colorado MMJ card. I'm just beginning to set up a little indoor "farm" to grow my own meds. I've checked out a few MJ sites and this one seems to have a good feel to it. I like that the moderators will kick out individuals engaged in inappropriate behavior (moderator - kudos! :)). I hope to learn a great deal from this site. I probably won't be posting much since, being a newby, I don't know if I'll have much to contribute. I will be lurking in the background frequently though to gain as many golden tidbits of info that I can. I'm pretty independant and hate asking for help. If I do put up a help post, you can be assured I'm rather desperate at that point. Rach70 -I may be reminding you of your intro post to help a few others along the way. :) That's it for now. All the best to each and every farmer.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
howdy and welcome to the farm!

R

Rach70

Thanks Motherlode :)

@Indica, I don't mind at all! I'm glad you popped in here, it was getting a bit lonely! :) I absolutely love to help so remind away! :)

Top Bottom