hi all

• Thread starter bigchips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigchips

hi, new to all this so just a few questions. I've just popped 3 critical+ auto. I plan to grow outside in pots on my balcony. I live in the canarys so have plenty of sun and good temps. How long should i keep them in for untill they go out. Any info or links would be great. Thanks

B

bigchips

cheers

thanks for all your input. By the way, i maybe a first time grower, but i've probably been smoking a lot more years than most on this site. Thanks again, bigchips.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
howdy and welcome to the farm!

never grew any autos - sorry no help there

daily smoker damn near 30 years here

puffed my first doob 34 years ago

1976 was a killer year

B

bigchips

help please

after my seeds have sprouted in peat pellets, when should i put them into pots and what size. Thanks, ps. Should my posts and questions be in a differant section now.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Seeds

After sprouting seeds and putting them into peat pellets I usually put the peat pellet into a plastic cup full of a good veg. soil. I let the roots grow until they fill the cup and then I plant them into a bigger pot, this pot can be a little bigger or could be your final pot size. Your soil is the most important part of the process. If you let the sprout grow out of the peat pellet, plant peat pellet deep enough so the top of your plant is only about an inch out of the soil, or plant the new plant so the stem is covered by the dirt up to the top of the plant. This will help develop a nice root system, hope this helps

mal

B

bigchips

thanks mate. I know i've said about growing outdoors but i've heard about folk getting good yields with cfs lighting. I can do this cheap, so any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, bigchips

Top Bottom