Hi Brix With Fox Farms

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Hey all - I was reading about adding molasses or other sugars to my soil based grow. Right now I'm only in week 2 of veg and am using the Fox Farms trio (grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom) currently feeding them at 1/2 strength and they are doing fantastic. After doing some reading, I wanted to add some sugars to my nute feedings and was wondering if the Earth Juice Hi Brix would be OK to feed alongside Fox Farms trio? I know it won't be BAD, but I heard some people saying the non organic fertilizers would basically cancel out any benefits I'd be getting from the Hi Brix molasses. Anyway, as always, any and all thoughts are appreciated.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Use it sparingly and keep it mind that it will drop your soil Ph if you don't pay attention.
I use it at day 21 and day 45 of flower to boost resin production.
Best of luck.
Peace

DrFever

DrFever

I always thought that molasses was more to feed soil life and to combat some minor def in the micro nutrients fields
I have never bothered with molasses just keep a good carbon to N ratio in my soil for microbes to do there thing ,, and a regular spray of micro nutrients on plants

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I use hi brix for the Cal and mag in it but not too often. Usually once a fortnight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom