hi brother n sisters

• Thread starter smashed1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smashed1

hi there every one im from sydney australia, ive been growing for over 20 years and last season got busterd, didnt stop me from puting 10 plants in again this year stuff the cops they want stop me, i always plant twice as much as i want so i can pic out the best, and weed out the males, n i grow in a green house i use swing frame n built it out abit at top for more room for my girls, i smoke for back pain n recreation n stress. looking forward to learning more from all my fellow growers.

R

Rabbi

Welcome Bro ..........loved hanging in king cross.........mortonbay bug they're the shit! and cant beat the backpackers accomidations. Good on ya for this years crop your just entering your spring right? Is this a typical year there for you, in Cali weather this years all F'ed up.....What strains you working with? and Ive surfed all over the world and there is no place like the goldcoast Surfer's Paridise.....and every where young topless hotties.

Welcome to the farm

Rabbi

S

smashed1

thanks bro's an rabbi great season her i started 2 months ago just 10 this year as i got busted last year so yea just sussing it out hope the cops dont cum back other than that should be greatyear for grow same as every year here, ive even started them in middle winter they dont grow very fast but wen it warms up the rocket

C

cindy99 king

hey smashed1,
i to am from syd(out west penrith way)
i grow cindy99 and hash plant.could meet up one day.:rollj:

Top Bottom