Hi everbody!

• Thread starter nvthis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nvthis

:bow Hi everybody! I have been a lurker @ the Farm forever and finally decided to join in. I only frequent a few of the smaller forums and decided I wanted to try one of the BIG ones. I joined another one of the huge forum sites (I like purchasing items from their auction site..) but I don't think I am liking it much... Seems when you are the new guy it's a lot like talking to yourself lol. Anyways I thought I might find friendlier waters here at thcfarmer. So, that being said, it's good to be here ;)

I am not a newbie, but no guru either. Still have a life time of learning to accomplish. I have been an outdoor grower, off and on, for the better part of my adult life. It has only been a little over a year that I have gotten into indoor. Needless to say I needed big time help! I am currently running a grow with some of my mothers. The line up is gdp, purple kush, romulan, afgooey, grape ape & bubba kush. These moms are the original clone stock. They were taking a great deal of space so I eventually chopped them and root trimmed them titrating from 5 gal buckets to two gal pots. That was quite a project. In the mean time I took babies and began training them as bonsai. This was my first experience doing bonzai and it's a trip. Anyway, here's what it all looks like ;) This is the flowering room in a walkin closet. I am running a 600 watt lumatek (that is all I have room for) and a 6" exhaust. These plants are currently under MH. I am trying to hit that 22" to 24" range before flipping. This was an inpromptu pic and I have plywood that will be the floor and bigger rubbermaid containers for the buckets. This will be my 4th round in this closet. The second pic is my veg-mommie-clone room. Yeah, it's butt ugly and yeah, I built it ;)

Soo glad to be here and looking very forward to meeting tons of new friends. Cya:sun

Hi everbody
Hi everbody 2
S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey man nice grow you got going on, look froward to seeing more!

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Welcome to the farm bro. I like your setup, seems well thought out and clean.

N

nvthis

Thanks guys. lol DRSNZZ, is that a pic of MJ holding a gun?? Too funny bro!

D

drsnizz

people have told me that he wouldnt hold a gun to a childs head....they forget hes hanging it out of a 5 story building

N

nvthis

Haha! Don't even need to.. What's up bro?? Good to know your name in here!! : )

H

Highlem

Hi nvthis,
it's very deep green and healthy plants, look froward to seeing more!

N

nvthis

Thanks guys. They are currently only @ 4 days flower so it'll be a few ; )

Irish

Irish

hey bud. thanks for the link up nv. been hanging around for awhile over here myself. decided to keep hanging around.:cool.

i caught the Q-man, Q-tip also. lol. lol. whats up Qman?

you gonna give those ui's a go anyhow nv? might as well put a few down. no use throwing away good money. right?

thinking of posting my od over here. might as well share the love, right?

peace bro.

room looks neat and tidy. a sight better than my last indoor. lol. working on that now too. i'm almost ready to turn the lights back on. been a wierd summer over here.

can't wait to show my new male chamber. you'll absolutely love this thing. its pretty wild. just gotta get an artist to tag it. lol.

later bro. keep 'em green...Irish...(BB)...

N

nvthis

Hey Irish, good to see you bro. Nice avi too! Yeah, next opening I get I'll see if they will pop. I'll tell you right now man, if I get a m/f out of them I'll make some proper seed, if you really don't have it anymore give me a buzz when the time comes and I'll see that there is some in it for ya! ; )

Top Bottom