Hi everone just saying hello and to get some advice

• Thread starter adult1976
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

adult1976

Hi everyone,
This will be my first time trying growing anything apart from mole on bread which I left when I went on holiday.

I will be having help from an experience grower but would like some advice on the products and setup am using and the equipment.

My room dimensions are 11.9 foot by 10.8 foot

I will be using dripper system 7 Wilma 16 pots are maybe 20 haven’t decided on the size of the pots if someone could give me advice if to use 11 litre pots with the 16 setup up are 6.5 litre pots with 20 setup

Light system am using are 4 x 600W Sodium Vapor Lamp (SVP) type AGROLUX model E incl. Green bud illuminate medium

I have worked out the ventilation at 1495 m3 so will be using 2 x EtaLine Fan 250 mm fans

I will be using sms twin fan controller for fans

Unis co2 controller

Filter rhino pro 250-600mm

Will be using reverse osmosis machine

Sheeting will be using diamond

Be using heater and pump for water tank

Preventive measure for pests and diseases will be using hotbox sulfume 2 time week if anybody had used this please advice and anything else anybody can think of using that might help would be grateful.

Will be growing cheese could anybody recommend what medium to use for this strain.

Nutrient I have researched I thought of using vitalink bloom and superthrive only for veg then bloom food was 1 week extra bloom mix then vitalink bloom and superthrive bit confused over this?
When buds showing as big as thumbnail start using vitalink buddy and usual vitalink bloom and superthrive.

If someone could tell me in time scale when to use the nutrients any if this combination is good I would be grateful

F

FileError404

With the Co2 and all I don't see why you couldn't do a sealed room.
Eff exhaust! :) I would use 1K lights, why restrict yourself to small plants? At 4 to 5 plants per light you want them big, and 600s don't do big. I don't know what a Wilma is, is it for soil? Hydro? What kind?

Never used vitalink. I have UK Cheese and I feed them H&G, used ST in the beginning as always, CalMag because of the R/O. Best product ever is Root Excel , worth every penny and to maintain my copious root structure I use Cannazym.

Nutes are very subjective and for a first grow I would go with something proven that you can reference here.

Welcome to the farm, good luck and ask away. :joint:

devious d

devious d

with the wilma id say 11 ltr pots bigger better to stop them being root bound, with clay balls, what are you using drip or flood and drain ? never used vitalink so cant say one way or the other, but H&G are good in these systems i use canna and h&G root excel flood and drain mine which is very similar. nice size room, sounds like your on the right track once you get it all dialed in, get an air stone of some kind in your wilma rez didnt get one yellow leaf. are you using 4 x 600 over 7 wilmas or did i read that wrong, if not more lights or up to 1000's. i have grown exo cheese at least one plant for the last two yrs, they love hydro(massive) organic the flavour ...em and now organic in autopots trees they love it, good luck

A

adult1976

Using 7 x 16 pot wilma systems with 4 600w digital lights i thought wilma was classed as drip system. So with my heater and air pump i should also use air stone as well. So instead of 4 600 w i should use 4 x 1000w for 112 plants.thanks for such a quick response guys.

A

adult1976

The nutrients could you explain when i should give them at what stages for example what do i give them at veg , then at flowering all these abbreviation a bit confusing guys.lol

A

adult1976

hi again

Just been reading with my set up will it be worth using c02 if my room is not a sealed room. If i did use a sealed room what light system should i use.

F

FileError404

Many nute companies have calculators on their web sites, namely Canna, H&G & AN. Also you can look up the Grow FAQ and search for lots of info on nutes schedules.

gl

C

cindy99 king

sounds like its going to be a nice room,i would put 2xmore 600 in,with the food i only use canna(but its up to u what u like)all the best,show us sum pics when u get going.

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

I just got root excel. just started not long ago but useing half dose. Its ouch on the pocket but i hear its good

Latest posts

Top Bottom