Hi Every One. Been Watching For A While And Finally Pulled The Trigger And Joined.

• Thread starter Frank0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frank0

Frank0

Have not cultivated for 16 yrs, used to use hydro drip system with rockwool and MH lamps. As of now i am planning a 2 5x9 gorilla tents, 1st time tent grow, one with 2, 12 0r 16 lamp Quantum T5's for veg. and the other with possibly CMH 315's. Tents ordered. My question for now is venting. Was thinking of passive intake and 6" Vortex inline fan 452 cfm and fan controllers with Phresh filters and insulated ducting. Any suggestions? Really excited to farm again and to be a part of THC Farmer.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Have not cultivated for 16 yrs, used to use hydro drip system with rockwool and MH lamps. As of now i am planning a 2 5x9 gorilla tents, 1st time tent grow, one with 2, 12 0r 16 lamp Quantum T5's for veg. and the other with possibly CMH 315's. Tents ordered. My question for now is venting. Was thinking of passive intake and 6" Vortex inline fan 452 cfm and fan controllers with Phresh filters and insulated ducting. Any suggestions? Really excited to farm again and to be a part of THC Farmer.
Your air sounds good... i would ditch the fan controller and run em full blast 24/7

H

Henny2319

Hey frank whats the word! i was wondering if you have started using your new t5 lights and how well they are doing. I am wanting to get the quantum t5 fixture but not sure if its the right move. I currently have 2 babys under a platinum led light, the smallest model they have for my seedlings and am worried about the amount of growth for the day number from seed. They Just dont compare to other plants i see under other types of light and wonder if its the light am using. This is my first grow and not sure what to expect as far as plant size for the day from seed. sorry for not helping out your thread am new to growing and looking for advice as well. i just really need some help!

Bannacis

Bannacis

Welcome...
I use a mars 300 and my veg looks like its growth is not the same under other lights.
It is misleading. The internode spacing is tight, so she bushes...perfect for my Supr/crping and LST.
Not much stretching even if lights are raised.
When using leds you have to look at your plants differently. the colors are off from cfls or hps/mhs too.

Frank0

Frank0

Hey frank whats the word! i was wondering if you have started using your new t5 lights and how well they are doing. I am wanting to get the quantum t5 fixture but not sure if its the right move. I currently have 2 babys under a platinum led light, the smallest model they have for my seedlings and am worried about the amount of growth for the day number from seed. They Just dont compare to other plants i see under other types of light and wonder if its the light am using. This is my first grow and not sure what to expect as far as plant size for the day from seed. sorry for not helping out your thread am new to growing and looking for advice as well. i just really need some help!
They are great. Love em.

MG 0010
H

Henny2319

Nice, they look great. How do you like the amount of growth they provide? How long into veg are you to get them to that height? After using the T5s do you think MH can provide better growth? Just looking for your opinion. Thanks

Top Bottom