Hi everyone, check out my 8KW grow

• Thread starter Architect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Architect

A friend of mine that posts here told me this was the best site he'd found, I won't reveal his name for security purposes, but if he says so it must be true.

I used to post on OG, and spent some time on Gardenscure and Rollitup, but got chased off because I had more than 2 CFL's under my bed, lol.

Right now I have 8KW for flower (no veg room) in a converted garage, ebb and flow with 2 gallon Smartpots of coco chips. One half the room is all AN Sensi, the other is all Pura Vida organics.

Strains right now are Ak47, Arcata trainwreck, Mandala#1, Sharon Stone, Jock Horror (NLXSkunk#1XAfghan haze) and a couple lemon thais and a couple MOD Juliets for fun. Right now I'm about 2.5 weeks into flower, nothing much to see, but here's a couple shots of the place, one from a week ago, the second is from last run...

album.php

album.php

S

snowkitty

Welcome, Architect. I'm unable to open your images unless I log in to that other site, so you might want to host them here on the farm by attaching them to a post so all can see.

R

Rolln J

yeah I cant open them either - Im very interested in your grow because of your nutes, please post the pics here at the Farm!

sounds like some interesting strains as well? I take it the Sharon Stone isnt very "bushy"?

A

Architect

pretty cool man. how do you cool the room?

Thanks much! Two 12" vortex, each one draws through a CAN150 and blows out a window. I also have a couple window AC's for the really hot days, but lately I'm giving up on them since they don't do much and burn up all the time. I put in a motorized intake shutter from Farmtek for a passive intake too, connected to a thermostat so it opens when it's hot, and vice versa.

A

Architect

yeah I cant open them either - Im very interested in your grow because of your nutes, please post the pics here at the Farm!

sounds like some interesting strains as well? I take it the Sharon Stone isnt very "bushy"?

Yep I'll fix em, I have to copy em off my phone to my PC again, takes ages so I'll have to work on it tonight.

So far, I'm doing a side by side with the trainwreck and the AK, Pura Vida vs AN. They appear quite similar at this stage, no real difference in growth or color. It DOES take a lot more money to run the PVO side though, since the PVO Grow is weaker than hell, and the doses range from 12ml/gallon to 20ml, pretty crazy. Yield will tell!

I got the Sharon Stones kinda late, but they're not stretching much at all, so pretty short and stocky. THe Mandala #1's I got at the same time are 22" tall after 7 days of veg and two weeks after flip though, I had to top and prune a bit to keep em in line. Gonna be NICE though.

The Jock Horrors are pretty bushy too, I've got two tables of them and they keep bushing out, nice plant!

A

Architect

Architect... how do you like those Smart Pots?
I am thinking f ordering a dozen or so.

I love them, I've got about 300 of them at the moment. They breathe well, allow lots of air exchange, and NO leakage of medium into the water. When I'm done with them I dump em out, rinse em, and chuck 30-40 of em in the washing machine with a couple cups of vinegar, come out sparkling clean and fresh. Roots air prune when they grow out, instead of spinning in. GH now makes round 8" coco pot covers that fit the 2 gallon bags PERFECTLY, great for keeping bugs out and stabilizing the pot moisture, and help keep RH in control.

R

Rolln J

lol sorry the sharon stone crack was a bad attempt at humor ala Basic Instinct...

Top Bottom