Hi everyone. Shaun here. First timer needing some help.

• Thread starter SC69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SC69

SC69

Supporter
How many plants? 2? 4 gallons of water mixed with all of this. 2 per plant.
Yea, I don’t know if the healthier looking 2 need anything or not. The flowers aren’t the size I was expecting but again, so much rain and cloudy days. I have seen a few of the fan leaves on them with a purplish hue (I also read bad sign), but someone else told me no, it’s fine. I have really learned the lesson here. I will spend the winter reading and preparing so I’m not so needy next year.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
It’s going on the list. When I break into this bud in the morning, if I don’t see anything like I’m seeing in a lot of pics here, maybe I’m ok? The leaves were still formed correctly and did have to be pulled. They broke, didn’t come completely out. I didn’t see any powder or anything. I’ll try to get some pics (unless my heart sinks then it will be a different situation. If I’m ok, or can salvage, how long do you think I should wait to harvest? Is it worth treatment beyond what I can do tomorrow? I can get the castings, have the emulsion and of course coffee grounds. It’s rained a whole bunch so I probably won’t be watering them till evening. I’ve got to get the castings anyway. Thanks again man. This has been so helpful. I’m so damn nervous.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It’s going on the list. When I break into this bud in the morning, if I don’t see anything like I’m seeing in a lot of pics here, maybe I’m ok? The leaves were still formed correctly and did have to be pulled. They broke, didn’t come completely out. I didn’t see any powder or anything. I’ll try to get some pics (unless my heart sinks then it will be a different situation. If I’m ok, or can salvage, how long do you think I should wait to harvest? Is it worth treatment beyond what I can do tomorrow? I can get the castings, have the emulsion and of course coffee grounds. It’s rained a whole bunch so I probably won’t be watering them till evening. I’ve got to get the castings anyway. Thanks again man. This has been so helpful. I’m so damn nervous.
Lets get some close up pix tomorrow so we make an accurate diagnosis.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Yep. I will get and post. I can’t wait to get out there. I could try to get myself mellow enough to pass out with help, but I think I’m up for another night. Hasn’t worked yet. I’m trying to talk myself out of knowing it’s happened but the more I read, the more convinced. We’re at 75-85+ humidity most of the summer. Temps were in the high 80’s 90’s on sunny days but lots of clouds and rain for most of July and half August. Of course the strain was developed here, so I’m not sure if I should give myself a break or not. Haha I definitely didn’t do my homework but was supposed to have steady guidance. Didn’t work out. I shall learn!! I will not be deterred! Haa ✌️

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yep. I will get and post. I can’t wait to get out there. I could try to get myself mellow enough to pass out with help, but I think I’m up for another night. Hasn’t worked yet. I’m trying to talk myself out of knowing it’s happened but the more I read, the more convinced. We’re at 75-85+ humidity most of the summer. Temps were in the high 80’s 90’s on sunny days but lots of clouds and rain for most of July and half August. Of course the strain was developed here, so I’m not sure if I should give myself a break or not. Haha I definitely didn’t do my homework but was supposed to have steady guidance. Didn’t work out. I shall learn!! I will not be deterred! Haa ✌️
Just keep it in the breeze.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
The fields are filled with dancin’
Full of singin’ & romancin’

Getting my auto correct to spell singin’ was a good indicator of my current state. lol. I’m so tired.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
I came inside to wash my hands before looking at or touching bigger ones. They don’t seem grey to me though.

E4FB4B93 9B42 43F3 B0FC EC93822159F6
D642365A 0051 4F9F 8FAB 3A6A24338FEF
SC69

SC69

Supporter
So, I have found a few small spots and I don’t know what else it would be. It’s not horrible, like I saw in those pictures. They did get down poured on all night a few days ago and right now the humidity is 92%. I read I can stop any spores that may have spread (I’m sure they are everywhere) from doing any damage with temp and humidity control. I can’t move them to indoor light, right? So, the only solution is to take them now. Right?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You can take them now, yes. Are they ready? Look at the trichs if you can. Zoom in as close as your phone can.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
They didn’t come out well. The microscope is on its way. There’s no rot! I think I have a little time. Next 3 days all sun in the 70’s. The 3 after that are a washout again. I think I’ll pull them Wednesday morning. Unless the microscope shows it’s definitely not time.

27CA565B 11DE 447F 9DA6 DFB67460D364
60B4CC33 FFDF 4173 AB4F B26808CC0E2D
05822D45 F876 4D7A 82D3 31D2CF3CC7FD
SC69

SC69

Supporter
I’m going to take them in the morning. I’m really glad I found this page.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Actually, I’m noticing something else after being out there today. So much stress has been on these poor girls. It looks like at least one must have been put back into reveg. There are new leaves, growing out between flower sites, actually crowding them. Can it be taken in this state? Will it be considerably weakened regardless? I’m kind of done to be honest. The up and down of thinking I lost them. Not having the guidance I hoped. It’s been a long summer. If they are in reveg, are they sending the proper things through the system at night? How many days to flip back? Just take them, right? Give up and learn the lessons? I tried some from a bottom branch (I should have pruned long before) that broke when the wind pushed it over. Funky veg taste and all we were pretty happy. After drying and curing I should be happy for a first time. Going to be an enjoyable Christmas and the kids will think I’ve gotten rich. They’ll get extra presents. lol.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That's a great question. I don't know what happens to the THC when it revegges.
Hey @Aqua Man, @DreamwalkerJ, @Dirtbag.. What happens to the THC when the plant re-vegges?

SC69

SC69

Supporter
I’ll ask this while we seek an answer. In this case, as I think they are ready, and if stressed want to stop now so no herm etc, would this be a case where maybe the 48-72 hour dark cycle might actually help? Keep in mind the only way is a drastic change in environment. The house is way less humid and temp of course not as outside. It would be warmer at night now than it has the last few. I don’t know what to do. I’m going to be happy because I did something, and I went in knowing it would be the first of a few learning seasons. I didn’t expect the stress. Because I wasn’t thinking about how much I’d love them and want the best for them. I thought it would be easier. Someone said plant and go. That was wrong. I’m here now which has already led me to knowledge that will make me better next time.
You have been really helpful and the willingness and wanting to help comes through very clear. I’ve already expressed how appreciative I am, but this week you’ve been a hero. Made me calm when I needed it. ✌️

SC69

SC69

Supporter
I’m just guessing because I’ve never done this before and I see new leaves I didn’t notice and they aren’t full.

7EE16CE6 0294 494B 813E AA09D913ABF8
0AD28BCE 2177 4358 972A CCBA0128F0C9
747BDB13 C075 4196 9AA2 E2B0B1D3CD9B
1299A7AB A009 44EB B939 CA4BB4122928
SC69

SC69

Supporter
Now I’m second guessing myself again. I am so worried about the health of these it’s driving me a little nuts. I’m not even sure I should be pulling them now but they’re in the basement in the dark. Don’t know if I can put them back outside in the morning or not (shock?) I decided to pull before I got the microscope because I’m worried about losing it all. I should wait. Now I again have no idea what to do.

Top Bottom