Hi everyone. Shaun here. First timer needing some help.

• Thread starter SC69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PurpleD

PurpleD

Now I’m second guessing myself again. I am so worried about the health of these it’s driving me a little nuts. I’m not even sure I should be pulling them now but they’re in the basement in the dark. Don’t know if I can put them back outside in the morning or not (shock?) I decided to pull before I got the microscope because I’m worried about losing it all. I should wait. Now I again have no idea what to do.
If you have mold literally cut it out with a blade before it spreads. If its not molding, but having other fungus issues you can still treat it during flowering with something like PureCrop1.

PurpleD

PurpleD

I’m just guessing because I’ve never done this before and I see new leaves I didn’t notice and they aren’t full.
To me they dont look all that bad. Outdoor can sometimes be disappointing.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
I think maybe I’m wrong. I’m so stressed right now after a bud rot scare that I’m just going pillar to post. It may be too late as I took other advice and put them in total darkness and if putting them back out would be yet another shock I can’t do it. I’m worried about it herming etc. when I was out there the other night I noticed a neighbors motion light coming on and off. Had them on porch because of too much rain and noticed another light about 100 feet away. I’m a mess. lol. Thank you, so much for the reply. It’s really appreciated.

dbrzz

dbrzz

If it was bud rot the leaves would have just slipped out? I did have to pull them. I will inspect it first thing in the morning. I just put them on back porch (has a roof) to prevent dew for tonight. They’re a little wet. Afraid to shake them if there are spores but I didn’t see anything, no powdery stuff and on quick look nothing in the bud. What should I feed them.
Thanks for your help!
Nutes required

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Nutes required
Thank you! I have learned so much since this post. I’m not going to put out an award winning crop but hopefully I will get the ladies and I through this first one indoors and have some first hand experience going forward. I was supposed to have help in the summer. Took it for granted and just jumped in. I didn’t drop a seed this time until I was prepared. Still forgot things!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom