Hi everyone today is end of Week2 bloom

• Thread starter Derek420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Derek420

Derek420

I noticed something is that hermaphroditism????or iam tripping that happens by end of the 2 3 weeks of flower?

Hi everyone today is end of week2 bloom
Hi everyone today is end of week2 bloom 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i can’t tell with that pic, though i see some signs of stress so i wouldnt be surprised if so.. need a better focused photo.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i can’t tell with that pic, though i see some signs of stress so i wouldnt be surprised if so.. need a better focused photo.
maybe someone else can see better than me

Derek420

Derek420

maybe someone else can see better than me
maybe underwater caused it? I water once a day before the Lights go off , I think I should start watering 12/12 , I’ll update a better picture at 9pm when lights go on it’s got hairs coming out of it , that’s not male I believe, what do you guys think?? Thank u for the reply !

DE5ED370 49D2 41F9 B322 D2C8CC6FACA9
899F16A2 E826 4B8F B86C 499BD9FEA92B
elduderito

elduderito

are you talking about the bract/calyx that's growing out of the leaf stem? That just looks like some kinda mutation or weird trait - i've seen other strange calyx growth on the actual leaf but never on the stalk like that... that looks to me to be a female calyx/bract tho - it's got pistils

Watering frequency really depends on too many factors to be able to judge from the info you've provided --- medium? pot size? - e.g. for soil you want to let the medium dry out (at least top 2 inches) before watering again - this is often judged by lifting the pots and waiting for them to get light before watering

Derek420

Derek420

are you talking about the bract/calyx that's growing out of the leaf stem? That just looks like some kinda mutation or weird trait - i've seen other strange calyx growth on the actual leaf but never on the stalk like that... that looks to me to be a female calyx/bract tho - it's got pistils

Watering frequency really depends on too many factors to be able to judge from the info you've provided --- medium? pot size? - e.g. for soil you want to let the medium dry out (at least top 2 inches) before watering again - this is often judged by lifting the pots and waiting for them to get light before watering
Thank you for the reply, they are in 6x6 Hugo’s,it is wired that’s shooting out from the stock, something I shall worry about ??

Derek420

Derek420

4D369260 BBCA 4A63 96D1 0063EF2F9EB4

Latest posts

Top Bottom