Hi Everyone!

• Thread starter navrothian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

navrothian

Hey Everyone!

Thank you for having me... the seeds brought me here! Figured I would pop into the forum to say high as well!

We run a cannabis podcast at www.planttherapy.live - kind of like a radio show - so we are always surfing around the forums, and will contribute when we can!

Just wanted to say high everyone!

P pot   money shotjpg

LeeGrowsColas

LeeGrowsColas

Welcome fellow gromie! Nice freakin grow dude. I'm new here myself everyone her seems to be cool as he'll and helpful. And it's fun looking at other people's grows. I have a question for u?. I always tried to keep space between my plants and I play around with them and make them all different shapes and sizes lol. (I get bored). But I never once put up a trellis net and filled up my tent wall to wall like you and many other ppl do. Anyway question is... is it annoying to water, top feed, and defoliate the plants when it's that full and the trellis net is in the way? Orr do you have some type of system to make it easier?

N

navrothian

Welcome fellow gromie! Nice freakin grow dude. I'm new here myself everyone her seems to be cool as he'll and helpful. And it's fun looking at other people's grows. I have a question for u?. I always tried to keep space between my plants and I play around with them and make them all different shapes and sizes lol. (I get bored). But I never once put up a trellis net and filled up my tent wall to wall like you and many other ppl do. Anyway question is... is it annoying to water, top feed, and defoliate the plants when it's that full and the trellis net is in the way? Orr do you have some type of system to make it easier?
It can be difficult to get underneath for waterings!

I use a 10 liter spray nozzle bottle, with the spray head drilled out so you get a nice stream of water, at the end of a wand. I find it easy!

It works really really well, and remember everything under the net is "lollipopped" so it's all clean under there, just bare stems

There is no real issue with defoilation either. Just a few here and there on the top, to allow the most light through, and everything under the net. I do that on day 21 into flowering, and again on day 40 - or around this timeframe.

This grow is done with a SF4000 with Diablo Nutrients in case anyone is wondering!

Latest posts

Top Bottom