Hi everyone :)

• Thread starter Kevii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kevii

Kevii

Hey guys,

New to the forums and new to growing and stuff. I am REALLY interested in the science behind extractions of THC as a chem major so just looking to learn more of that :).

Chobble

Chobble

Welcome to the farm Kevii! I'm a biochem major myself. You doing any growing at the moment?

Chobble

Kevii

Kevii

Welcome to the farm Kevii! I'm a biochem major myself. You doing any growing at the moment?

Chobble

Hey Chobble,

I am leaving the growing to my associate/partner, we are planning on doing a circulating hydroponics system using LED lights to grow, but in the meantime I have sources for good trim at a low price that we will be practicing our extraction techniques with. Hopefully I will be building a terpenator soon or ordering a closed loop extraction system for that sort of stuff. I did work with a friend on an indoor grow a year or two back, but the progress is slow and I am not really handling the plants myself so I didnt really learn much from it.

Chobble

Chobble

Hey Chobble,

I am leaving the growing to my associate/partner, we are planning on doing a circulating hydroponics system using LED lights to grow, but in the meantime I have sources for good trim at a low price that we will be practicing our extraction techniques with. Hopefully I will be building a terpenator soon or ordering a closed loop extraction system for that sort of stuff. I did work with a friend on an indoor grow a year or two back, but the progress is slow and I am not really handling the plants myself so I didnt really learn much from it.

Understandable, Well good luck with your ventures and definately hang around. Some of us always need help in your neck of the woods.

Top Bottom