Hi Farm

• Thread starter raysliquor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
raysliquor

raysliquor

hey farmers just wanted to introduce my self here. starting my first indoor grow here and have used this site for allot of useful information and its plain out addicting lol. Not really my first grow indoors grew with my dad right after i graduated high school and multiple outdoor gorilla grows that never really worked out great.

This last summer a friend gave me allot of seed he got in norcal many strains were acquired and i pop about 40 seeds and was left with like 27 females. starting the summer with really high hopes it was a disappointment when most of the plants just grew really strange most leaves were one big single blades and the plants just never grew right except for a few of them and one super silver haze in particular. so i cloned the super silver and after a few month of verging i cloned it again and am going to run it in a tent.

I wanted to use the revs 2.1 sol mix but i don't really have the time to cook a soil rite now. he has a recipe for tlo on the fly in the book
1 part organic sol
1 part worm casting
1 part perlite
could i use this soil mix with the general organics nute line or would i be better off just using fox farm ocean forest or something. I think i am over complicating everything but would appreciate some input thanks guys and glad to be part of the family hopefully ill be around for a while.

north knect

north knect

Welcome to the farm bro..I'm sure one of our organic guys will pipe in..happy farming :D Any pics of that super silver haze!?

NIKO

NIKO

BRO sunshine #4 with bio Vega from canna and some thrive alive green from tecnaflora. Brew Humboldt myan microzime with Humboldt honey or sugar. Add myan to your feedings and filer spray it in veg to 2nd week of flower. You will have the most bomb organic ever ran like dat for years best smoke I have ever grown... I'm running hydro just for yield and not wanting to carry in soiless. I grow bio for my head stash.. good luck the wizard of buzz in high times is where I got the resipies years ago.

20141120 172533
raysliquor

raysliquor

thanks for the reply guys @NIKO thanks man ill look into some of the wizards recipes @north knect unfortunately i didn't take any pictures of the whole plant i have a few shots of the bud witch came out ok. maybe ill post a few pic in a few days when the clones i took start to veg some

NIKO

NIKO

Yo genetics are everything it's the cheapest thing to growing trust me Ben growing for 9 years bent over on alot fo fake ass clones. Alys go from seed then cut the best pheno run dat shit. I'm running TH seeds right now can't wait to see the phenos. I have a 18k flip garden and I'll only throw known phenos... this is what it looks like.....

20141016 085916
20141105 115221
20141109 182218
20141117 201845
raysliquor

raysliquor

nice setup man @NIKO and are you saying i should keep my genetics or get some better ones?

NIKO

NIKO

To be honest if they didn't come in a pack that was from a breeder then I would get some asap. Not worth growing bag seeds or something from a so called friend. Just want to see you with the best....even cheape seeds from a breeder is better than not knowing. I have gotten clones from dispensaries that were bogus just saying unopened breeder pack is best....

raysliquor

raysliquor

@NIKO thanks for being honest man ill probably keep some of these ssh going because its all i have but i will get a seed pack asap any recommendations?

NIKO

NIKO

It depends on what kinda strains and what your looking for. Sleep or all day smoke. I'm running TH SEEDS right now all is good. I got the THSEEDS 20th anniversary pack it's worth it fore sure if you can still find it. Explosive little fuckers. Look at the dates of the photos.

20141103 142024
20141114 183828

Latest posts

Top Bottom