Hi Farmers, I’m New To The Farm! Just Made A Diary, Feel Free To Stop By And Throw Your 2c In!

• Thread starter houseofgas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
houseofgas

houseofgas

Dear all farmers, after all my set backs in life I’m finally here and ready to learn as much as possible about this amazing art, and plant. I have a diary running now, documenting my seed junky LA Kush Cake grown in hydroton pebbles/coco 60/40. I’m using Advanced nutes at the minute and brewing xtreme teas every 7-10 days too. Im very interested in mixing my own raw salts and will be experimenting very soon. Feel free to stop by and chime in, throw in your 2 cents. Thanks again. HOG.

Xan77

Xan77

Hi
Dear all farmers, after all my set backs in life I’m finally here and ready to learn as much as possible about this amazing art, and plant. I have a diary running now, documenting my seed junky LA Kush Cake grown in hydroton pebbles/coco 60/40. I’m using Advanced nutes at the minute and brewing xtreme teas every 7-10 days too. Im very interested in mixing my own raw salts and will be experimenting very soon. Feel free to stop by and chime in, throw in your 2 cents. Thanks again. HOG.
Hey!!
Im new here too and thought id say hi,and im due to start a little grow soon in my wilma 4 pot so lets keep eachother updated im sure it will be fun for us both and great for advice on here.welcome anyway and will look forward to chatting :)
Cheers pal

houseofgas

houseofgas

Hi

Hey!!
Im new here too and thought id say hi,and im due to start a little grow soon in my wilma 4 pot so lets keep eachother updated im sure it will be fun for us both and great for advice on here.welcome anyway and will look forward to chatting :)
Cheers pal
Hi buddy, you can swing by my grow diary I have running. Check my thread! See you there!

houseofgas

houseofgas

Hi

Hey!!
Cheers pal
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...pebbles-coco-60-40.100025/page-2#post-2185453
There is a link to what I’m doing start to finish, everything I use/do in the garden feel free to ask I will tell you. HOG

Top Bottom