Hi Farmers

• Thread starter Ganja D
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ganja D

Hi Farmer's,
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm fairly new to online forums but not to growing. This place seems cool so far. I'm a member of other sites and believe all growers should be cool with each other and share the special bond we have with our plants and the lifestyle associated with growing them regardless of what site we belong to.
I plan on sharing and posting info and documenting my continuous journey of growing the best herb I can with you all here. Thanks for having me.
Peace.

Ganja D.

H

humboldtlocal

Hey bro, glad you made it over. Ganja D is a true lover of the herb and a true grower. I have nothing but good things to say about you and I am sure you will bring some great contributions to the farm.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hi Farmer's,
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm fairly new to online forums but not to growing. This place seems cool so far. I'm a member of other sites and believe all growers should be cool with each other and share the special bond we have with our plants and the lifestyle associated with growing them regardless of what site we belong to.
I plan on sharing and posting info and documenting my continuous journey of growing the best herb I can with you all here. Thanks for having me.
Peace.

Ganja D.

:passingjoint:

G

Ganja D

Hey bro, glad you made it over. Ganja D is a true lover of the herb and a true grower. I have nothing but good things to say about you and I am sure you will bring some great contributions to the farm.

Thanks so much for all the kind words. Coming from you it means a lot. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
Peace.
Ganja D.

H

hellboysavage

whats up ganja d welcome to the farm cant wait to see what you got going on

D

dusty

whats up bro welcome to THCfarmer.com this is a great web site where every one cares about herb and each other ! Hope to see you soon. Go get em!

Latest posts

Top Bottom