Hi Folks...

• Thread starter lenhug
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lenhug

lenhug

Hello all,

Just wanted to say hello and can't wait to get stuck in and gain lots of useful knowledge whilst sharing my successes and disasters along the way (of which I'm sure they'll be many!) ;o)

As an aside, what finally led me here was moving to SoCal a few years back and been wanting to grow for many years but always been a bit put off with all the information and stuff needed. I finally jumped in when I saw apotfortpot's all in one grow kits and thought a good starting point. After completing my first mini grow recently and learning a huge amount along the way I am now on my second bigger, outdoor grow and have just ordered a tent for the coming Winter months. I am absolutely loving the whole thing and think I may be addicted!

I look forward to learning and sharing tips, tricks and enjoyment with all of you along the way.

:o)

lenhug

lenhug

Thanks all!

That first hilarious attempt was some GG4 and now, armed with the knowledge of my mistakes, I have that again (love GG4) and some Golden Leaf a few weeks in to flowering and looking pretty healthy (I think). And my eyes on even bigger/wilder prizes going forward when the tent arrives. I want to grow them all...lol!

I should probably start a new thread in the Grow Diaries!

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks all!

That first hilarious attempt was some GG4 and now, armed with the knowledge of my mistakes, I have that again (love GG4) and some Golden Leaf a few weeks in to flowering and looking pretty healthy (I think). And my eyes on even bigger/wilder prizes going forward when the tent arrives. I want to grow them all...lol!

I should probably start a new threads in the Grow Diaries!
Do it man, threads are cool. There is a rad group of proper heads here who will help you with anything under the sun. Have fun man. Link the thread here when you make it!

lenhug

lenhug

Thanks, will do. Seems pretty cool I have to say. I'd been half looking for a decent forum to share the enjoyment and gain knowledge with like-minded people and fell across this today. Result. :o)

lenhug

lenhug

Do it man, threads are cool. There is a rad group of proper heads here who will help you with anything under the sun. Have fun man. Link the thread here when you make it!

I did:

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I did:

Awesome! I’m on board!

Top Bottom