Hi folks

• Thread starter Darth Schwag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Schwag

Darth Schwag

This looks like a good way to intro myself. I bought 10 Master Kush(MK) from Amsterdam. Germinated 6 of them. All 6 popped, 1 was male, 2 fems are light colored and lanky, 3 fems are darker and bushy. Noticed autoflowering on 3/7 on 2 females and the male while in 24/0 MH cycle.

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Seeds, but am trying to learn cloning.
2. How old are your plants? Germinated 12/23/11, 24/0 light til 3/15/12 - initiated flowering.
3. How tall are your plants? End of veg - 24", 4/6/12 - 34-38"
4. What size containers are they planted in? Started in plugs til 12/28, then 3" peat cups til 1/18, then into 5 Gal buckets.
5. What is your soil mix? 30% Coir, 25% vermiculite, 20% pearlite, 20% worm castings, 5% bat guana.
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? RO/DI adjusted to pH 6.5 when they start wilting.
7. What is the pH of your water? RO/DI comes out at 8.0 weakly buffered. adjusted to pH 6.5
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? I use a mix of Superthrive, FloraGrow/Bloom/Micro, plus Miracle gro and Dynagrow. I'm not sophisticated enough yet to rate NPK ratio.
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? Yes. Superthrive + 1/4 strength FloraBloom + amendments as needed.
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") I use 2 batwing reflectors with 400W MH (vegetative) and HPS (flowering). Currently using 1 batwing 400W HPS and 1 90W LED UFO.
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 10" to 15"
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 6'x6'x8'
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 68 F - 78 F, 45%-63% RH
14. What is the pH of the soil? Was 7.6 in veg. Now 6.6.
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? The occasional spider or fruit fly or pill bug - no problems with insects or arachnida.
16. How much experience do you have growing? This is my canna first grow. Master Kush has been very forgiving.

Hi folks
Hi folks 2
Hi folks 3
Hi folks 4

Reactions: mal
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome, glad to have you. Your plants look like your in for a good harvest, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

vaporedout

vaporedout

how was amsterdam?? ive always wanted to go, not just for the coffee shops but the seeds!!

is it just me or does that redish one look sick!!! awesome colors.... no pro here but.... i noticed some eagle clawing (maybe over nute) other than that very nice. have you harvested yet? if so any pics of finished product?

Darth Schwag

Darth Schwag

Thanks guys, i believe it will be and uberdank harvest. I keep checking the trichomes but they're still clear. so i happily wait.
i had the seeds sent from Amsterdam.
The red one is gorgeous - it's the LED you're seeing.

Darth Schwag

Darth Schwag

Week 6, day 2: mostly clear trichomes, have seen 2 or 3 cloudy ones, but no ambers yet. stigmas are mostly dried brown except near new bud sites. Am seeing some purple veining on mid/upper stalks. Calyxes and upper bud leafs also turning purple. Not too impressed with twin LED 90W - went back to dual HIDs. Seeds are coming out smallish but most have that Indica mottling. Got rid of most of the eagle clawing.
DSC00629
DSC00630
DSC00631
DSC00632
DSC00633
DSC00634
DSC00635
DSC00636
DSC00637
DSC00638
DSC00639
DSC00640
DSC00641
DSC00642
DSC00643
DSC00644
DSC00645

Darth Schwag

Darth Schwag

Well harvest is done and everything is stached away. I have enough to last for quite a while (light smoker). I never did get lots of cloudy or amber trichomes, maybe 10% and 20%. I think it had to do with the seed crop i was growing. And boy did i get seeds!! I did see lots of immature calyxes towards the end and had a ton of new growth with new trichomes. Some of the old growth did amber out more but new growth stayed clear. Anyway, enough of my whining. First grow, very impressive, awesome smoke, 2 hit easy. Think i'll try Afghani landrace indica next time. Oh yeah, anybody got some gouge on this new Pax vaporizer?

Latest posts

Top Bottom